New phone

Black08Brute

Reaction score
Looking into a new cell phone. I don't need the internet or anything to fancy, what do you guys recommend?

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want telus i have a i580 Mike and it the strongest phone i've ever had, it doesnt look the best but all other phones i've had only last a week, if that

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had the military mike and loved it! now i have an i phone and love it very easy to use, cheers!!!

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had my motorola V750 for 8 months. spent 2 nights outside in the snow at -40, and was able to find it by calling it, has been dropped MANY MANY times on concrete etc, and this week i ran it over with my pickup (both tires). crushed the outer screen protector peice but the outside display still works perfect. My dad had his for 2 years and dropped it a lot, in the dust quite a bit, no problems. He bought a Black Bery Flip the other day, dropped it on the hard wood and now the screen dont work. hes very angry... ha.. Texting on the motorola V750 is stupid though. does not remember ANY words,(tried all the settings) so its really annoying for that. decent to call/type on because of raised, large keys. just some food for thought ;)

Attachments

• 31730_395008558193_516978193_3991655_1482008_n[1].jpg
    31730_395008558193_516978193_3991655_1482008_n[1].jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I am a firm believer in Blackberries. They are not complicated at all, and if you ever needed any of the fancy stuff such as bbm, msn, email, internet, etc, its there is you need it. I deal with rogers, and do not have any issues, the phone only cost me $200, with a $50 mail in rebate, and extending my contract, definitely my best purchase those!

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had my motorola V750 for 8 months. spent 2 nights outside in the snow at -40, and was able to find it by calling it, has been dropped MANY MANY times on concrete etc, and this week i ran it over with my pickup (both tires). crushed the outer screen protector peice but the outside display still works perfect. My dad had his for 2 years and dropped it a lot, in the dust quite a bit, no problems. He bought a Black Bery Flip the other day, dropped it on the hard wood and now the screen dont work. hes very angry... ha.. Texting on the motorola V750 is stupid though. does not remember ANY words,(tried all the settings) so its really annoying for that. decent to call/type on because of raised, large keys. just some food for thought ;)

thats like mine, been dropped many times but still good as new, it has been in a puddle of engine coolant still works fine, i was working the garden the other day with the tractor and my phone fell out on my pocket and got tilled up i knew for sure my phone was done, but to my surprise IT WORKED!!! only a few little scratches

Iron Man

Reaction score
I am with virgin mobile and i have the LG Rumour 2 and it is very easy to use and it is the cheapest plan 100 minutes+unlimited text $25.00 a month Bell also has the phone but i don't know how much the plan is.

Top Bottom