New member from Edmonton

NedHead

Reaction score
Hi All,

I cruised down here from the Outlaw ATV website looking for info and pics from the Outwest campground where we are going for the Labor Day long weekend and decided to register and say Hi! Love the site, looks liek you all have a lot of fun. We have two new machines this year. An 07 Kingquad 700 and an 07 Wolverine 450.

I am particularly interested in taking a ride to the falls. We'll have two KQ700's, a wolverine 450, suzuki 400 sport and a suzuki 125 dirt bike. Any suggestions on what route would be compatible with this particular group?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to this site nice to have you guys here. There is a ride to the Ruby Falls under Snow and Mud organized events check it out if thats the falls your asking about. Look around and have fun.

NedHead

Reaction score
Thx for the info. I am really enjoying your site. In fact I just created my first gallery with pics from last weekend in Vega. Take a peek!

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
Welcome to the site NedHead ya couldn't have found a better bunch of people, these guys are awesome an they know how to have a good time. Enjoy yourself the falls are awesome.

NedHead

Reaction score
Thanx for the warm welcome guys! Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the falls from Outwest. We would like a simple route so the dirt bike rider can keep up with us! ;-)

Rhino Mama

Reaction score
We haven't been out there ourselves but it is one destination we plan on going to within the next couple weeks we figure from Outwest campground less than 1 hr ......Dragonlady had tour there during the snow an mud event ...we aren't sure what route they took however alot of people did go with different machines .....so we also would like to know what route they took. Good luck to ya Im sure someone will respond with an answer for ya they always do.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have been to the falls quite a few times. Its a little hard to explain exactly which trail you take if you aren't familiar with the country. There are basically two ways into the fall creek valley. If your not familiar with the country then you should be very comfortable using a GPS. Once your into the fall creek valley its real easy to find the falls. There's some BIG country out there so pack a lunch and go prepared for anything.

falls creek falls co-ordinates: 52' 13.444n
115' 34.007w

Good luck :beer::beer:

Top Bottom