New gear

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buy a good set of boots like klime and a set of good bibs(dont want snow down you c**ck) saw a set of gortex with jacket at wholesale sports for 200 $

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found a pic on the net of them, their called the Rage boot. I'll let them go for $50.

•Insulation: 200g Thermolite.®†
•Comfort Rating: -40° F.
•Additional Features: Speed-lace system, all-weather protection, lateral ankle & heel support, and reflective piping.
•Upper: Ballistic nylon with Diamondtex overlay.
•Mi dsole: EVA Shock absorbing midsole.
•Sole: High-traction rubber.

Attachments

• 33b9b3ca-c03b-45bf-bb1b-13931cdec4b8.jpg
    33b9b3ca-c03b-45bf-bb1b-13931cdec4b8.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 84

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
I found a pic on the net of them, their called the Rage boot. I'll let them go for $50.

•Insulation: 200g Thermolite.®†
•Comfort Rating: -40° F.
•Additional Features: Speed-lace system, all-weather protection, lateral ankle & heel support, and reflective piping.
•Upper: Ballistic nylon with Diamondtex overlay.
•Mi dsole: EVA Shock absorbing midsole.
•Sole: High-traction rubber.

those look nice.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya their really good, like I said I was keeping them as a spare pair, or even a pair of winter boots to wear around the yard or shoveling snow, but I would unload them to help a fellow sledder out. They are a size 10 as well, but I think they fit more like a 9 to 9.5 with the thickness of the padding/insulation.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Ya their really good, like I said I was keeping them as a spare pair, or even a pair of winter boots to wear around the yard or shoveling snow, but I would unload them to help a fellow sledder out. They are a size 10 as well, but I think they fit more like a 9 to 9.5 with the thickness of the padding/insulation.

alright. i might get them by x mas or close to it. i dont want my parents spending too much on me. like they bought me a sled. and stuff i just feel bad asking for more. but yea i might buy them. i will let you know on what happens and so on so your not in the cold. meaning like u dunno if someone is buying or not.

i know how it feels not to know. lol it sucks cuz yea cant say yes or no. but yea i will keep yea posted :)

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buy a good set of boots like klime and a set of good bibs(dont want snow down you c**ck) saw a set of gortex with jacket at wholesale sports for 200 $

Never had that issue with pants but i did almost $hi* myself in a pair of bibs,

cold cocadoodaldoo or a warm seat for the ride to the truck..:beer:

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright never heard of them... i might go with klim but i dont want my parents paying that much for me. i would feel bad bout that. i will check that link out and see if there is on nearby where i am.
The only store is north of Calgary a couple of miles. That pair has 800 grams of Thinsulate in them. Nice and warm & light for only $80.

cansub123

Reaction score
If you can get to a Costco they have Ocean Pro Ski Pants for 35$ a pair. There good for about 25 below

Top Bottom