New from Watson Lake, Yukon

Dewey

Reaction score
Hi all. I says to introduce yourself. Well I am Duane and live in Watson Lake Yukon. I ride a 2008 RMK Dragon. My previous sled was a 2005 600 RMK Polaris and before that a 600 RMK. Slowly getting logner track and large displacement.

I love my Dragon but have a electrical issue that I have posted. Runs great.

I belong to the Watson Lake Outdoor Recreation group. We are active in sledding in the Yukon and the last couple of years have held drag races during the Kiki Kiki Carnival in Watson Lake. Last year was our first of hopefully long hill climb races at the ski hill. We also held the Ironman race on Sundays. This is a race where you tow a skier or boarder up the ski hill and release them and they ski back down the hill. Timed race. It was loved by all and we expect it to grow larger this year.

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Snow and Mud! I used to live in Whitehorse and Atlin! Been through Watson Lake a few times, beautiful place! Enjoy the site!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Do you know a sledder buddy of mine by the name of Joe Suffesick? Say hi to him for me. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I know Joe real good. We often ride together. His son Robbie also. LOL Do I say hi from snopro?

Tell him its that guy from Milo that cost him alot of money over the years. Joes an awesome guy! Lol.

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the Atlin Hill Climb a few years ago! It was AWESOME and SCARY! lol Do you know a guy named Andrew Sim? He's from WH works in Atlin, or used to at ADANAC mine where I used to work as well

Top Bottom