Neil Young vs Joe Rogan

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I read that neil young has made demands to Spotify, that says remove Joe or I will pull my music. Joni Mitchell has joined this this protest as well . First of all who the phuk listens to them anyways.But SOB , what is happening to freedom speech specially from a conservative perspective?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I read that neil young has made demands to Spotify, that says remove Joe or I will pull my music. Joni Mitchell has joined this this protest as well . First of all who the phuk listens to them anyways.But SOB , what is happening to freedom speech specially from a conservative perspective?
Spotify took Young up on his offer and is removing his music from their site.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a big rogan fan, but pretty sure he brings in more revenue for spotify than niel young the communist 🤣

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A73F9F0F-8660-4DCA-8CBA-3711A00459D4.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you understand what Young was doing. He never expected to have Rogan removed. He always has been reluctant to allow anyone to stream his music. Now he has a reason to make a political statement and has a reason to get himself removed from Spotify. He already has his own streaming service and pretty sure he doesn't need the few pennies that Spotify throws at him.
He has always been an activist. I don't think he really cares if it costs him money. The left wing gene is strong in this one.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didnt he retire 5 times already?

Top Bottom