Need someone to ride with - Red Deer

Larry

Reaction score
Hello,
Looking for some riding partners from Red Deer area. Been riding in the mtns a dozen or so times. Not an expert rider, but learned to be pretty good with a shovel.

RevBlk

Reaction score
Larry, I will be down in your area looking for a house next week. Looking to move mid Dec or early Jan. Once there I'll PM you to go for a spin. As long as you don't mind riding with a Cat Guy. Lots of other Riders in your area.
Later,
Rev

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking for some riding partners from Red Deer area. Been riding in the mtns a dozen or so times. Not an expert rider, but learned to be pretty good with a shovel.

Too funny but I think we ALL are good with shovels!! Have you tryed the snow bunjee....very awesome safes the back alittle and works well when pulling. Welcome and safe riding.

BLAINE.M

Reaction score
Hello,

How's it going, my brother and I usually get out a couple times before xmas and every other weekend after january...can contact you when we are planning to go..:beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be having a suds night in Red Deer in the next 2-3 weeks to get to know other locals...stay tuned and watch for post.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Im from Grande Prairie, but Im definately looking to explore some more mountains this season once we get some snow, perhaps once I get my poop in a group ill give ya holler! If u dont mind showin me around the mountain.

hurt'in albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am new to sledding scene again just bought a new summit x will be triing to get out the first week of dec. i will let you know maybe me can get out.:beer:

Larry

Reaction score
How's it going, my brother and I usually get out a couple times before xmas and every other weekend after january...can contact you when we are planning to go..:beer:

Thanks, send me a PM when you have some plans and let's go!

Top Bottom