Need Salon Advice!?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd seek some salon advice from ladies on here, I've recently moved to Sherwood Park from Downtown/Glenora Edmonton.. I was going to a Salon downtown for the last 5 years..was reasonably priced (about 160-180 for foils/cut/product/tip) but its a little bit out of the way now, as I prefer late afteroon-evening appointments on weekdays. I commute to the city by transit, so I'm hoping for a salon in or close to Sherwood park, with a good colorist and reasonable price. I usually get 3 color partial head foils and a trim. If you have any good experience or feedback with a particular salon or colorist, your input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a place near Rocky Mountain House that do a mean mud bath, I hear they are dirt cheap!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I've heard of it actually..umm what was it called.. the "Head First Salon & Mud Spa"....:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Figured I'd seek some salon advice from ladies on here, I've recently moved to Sherwood Park from Downtown/Glenora Edmonton.. I was going to a Salon downtown for the last 5 years..was reasonably priced (about 160-180 for foils/cut/product/tip) but its a little bit out of the way now, as I prefer late afteroon-evening appointments on weekdays. I commute to the city by transit, so I'm hoping for a salon in or close to Sherwood park, with a good colorist and reasonable price. I usually get 3 color partial head foils and a trim. If you have any good experience or feedback with a particular salon or colorist, your input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

message Sara on facebook LadyDirt, I have no idea where she goes but she seems to like them.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
message Sara on facebook LadyDirt, I have no idea where she goes but she seems to like them.

had to read that one a couple times tg, message massage :eek::eek:looks very similiar to the untrained eye thought this thread might get interesting.:d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
had to read that one a couple times tg, message massage :eek::eek:looks very similiar to the untrained eye thought this thread might get interesting.:d:beer:

I'm open to either option, so long as I can "supervise"

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys live in Sherwood Park? WTH? Why haven't we gone for drinks!?

What do you pay normally Sara for a color/cut? A friend of mine from highschool.. a guy, works at The Verve..I think it's called? Anyway, I am told he's very good and I know quite a few people (men/woman) who get their hair done by men who play for a different team, so to speak, and they have nothing but good things to say! Gay men know hair!?! Who woulda thought....:confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you guys live in Sherwood Park? WTH? Why haven't we gone for drinks!?

What do you pay normally Sara for a color/cut? A friend of mine from highschool.. a guy, works at The Verve..I think it's called? Anyway, I am told he's very good and I know quite a few people (men/woman) who get their hair done by men who play for a different team, so to speak, and they have nothing but good things to say! Gay men know hair!?! Who woulda thought....:confused:

We both work here in the park, but live in the Beverly Area.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you looked into Headquarters...... i have no idea about pricing for random stuff, but this girl i know there has been cutting my hair for a while, and from the front desk to the chairs and back outsite it looks clean and stuff..... its on Broadmoor just south of Baseline

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Strat Hair 780-471-1779 Ask for Strat
4617-118 ave.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhh ur balder than mr clean............. she must give ya a bikini wax eh...............

Top Bottom