Need Help with common law seperation

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Regarding Bogger's reply-seperation/divorce is war..............that's the attitude that makes some of these splits last forever. Yes, you do need to look after yourself, but people hang onto things/attitudes for ego's sake. This is obviously pretty fresh and tomorrow is a new day (and a Monday). Try to get some sleep and put some stuff on paper so that you can have a plan (I'm sure you're thinking of one already).

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of yesterday I now am joining the seperation/divorce club. I was at work and a buddy of mine called and said that the wive had planned on leaving me April 25/09 and he had heard about it on April 23/09. He said that he didn't tell me because he thought that it was none of his business. Tried talking to her for weeks to find out what was wrong, and she said nothing. She was always on Face-Book:realmad::realmad::rant::nono: and I think that she found someone else. Left me a note and took 2 kitchen table chairs:confused:, clothes,dressers,and the computer. Left everything else behind, and I thought that Yesterday was going to be a good evening, go out for a nice meal, rent movie and cuddle on the couch, boy was I wrong. The good thing is that we didn't have children. Got any advice of what to do.

Go shopping for kitchen table chairs.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My comment of Separation being war was just advise to mot let his guard down and take verbal agreements at face value...Far as life going forward, enjoy the new found freedom. My marriage had been so bad for so long that living with my brother eating pizza, brinking beer and watching hockey after work was nice. I tinkered around on Lavalife and had some fun (great site to meet people) then I met Arlene (on lavalife) didn't even see it comming all of a sudden she was the centre of my attention, stood by my side through the custody battle, and now 4 years later we are married with a blended family of 4 kids....everything happens for a reason brother...live it to it's fullest

Be seeing you in Cooke?????????

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone with their advice, the problem that i'm having right know and will for a long time is not having her around, she was my world.:(:( But at the same time her family, I'm very angry at cause her parents should have made her atleast stay and tell me face to face. Also found out that she is mad at her friend for telling my friend, and I found out earlier then I was suppost to. Then her sister-enlaw had the nerve last night to e-mail her friend and say how see could have be-trayed my wife by letting me now earlier then I was suppost to.:rant::realmad::nono::mad: P.S I was no saint in the matter either, but at-least I tried to ask what was wrong.

Top Bottom