Need Help From S&M Crew

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Sat. Dec29th, Renshaw Cabin, me and the wife...aka 07Dragon... Pink Diva'd Rmk... meet one of you and you took our pic... ( Together).. for the first time sledding..(Wife)...and for the life of us we cannot remember which one of you it was....we are so sorry..... but the wife would love to get a copy of the pic for her scarpbook....

Please Help......She keeps checking everyday to see if it got posted yet...

PM me and I send you my email to send pic to.......

Thanks A Bunch!!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pic by the way, how was the dragon in the big hills?

Wife's first ever trip to the mountains... so I took it easy and just trained and helped her learn the ropes... never climbed much in renshaw.. but week prior was in Silversands... climbed awsome.. almost to much because we had a woops... and the Dragon came down by herself!!!:nono:... Oh well Turbo in the deep 3'to4' fresh is totally awsome.... play all day:D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet the turbo would be amazing...just got back from my first trip, soo...yeah i know the training drill lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was Summitric or Sledbunnyracing,they were there together with there kids!
Pretty sure it was those guys!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YUP, THE GUY THAT TOOK YOU PICS WAS SLEDBUNNYRACING, HE WAS WEARING THE YELLOW/BLACK SLED SUIT, AND I KNOW HE WILL POST THOSE PICS.... YOU MIGHT ALSO CHECK Welcome to Sled Bunny Racing! AND SEE IF HE HAPPENED TO POST ON THERE YET. I WAS IN THE GROUP AND I RECOGNIZED YOUR SLED AND YOUR WIFES "DIVA" SLED AND HE WENT OVER AND TOOK THE PICS. I WAS IN THE BLUE/BLACK SLED SUIT WITH THE BIG BLUE 1000RT SUMMIT...GOOD TO SEE FELLOW S&M'ERS UP THERE, WISH WE HAD MORE TIME, BUT WE HAD A SMALL EMERGENCY THAT WE THOUGHT WAS A COOLANT LEAK ON AN XP AT THE BACK(POSSIBLE HEAT EXCHANGER LEAK), BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE A BROKEN "MONSTER" ENERGY DRINK CAN -- LUCKILY. I'LL LET THE BUNNYMAN KNOW YOU WANT THE PICS POSTED!!!
THANKS RIC
P.S. YOUR TURBO DRAGON SOUNDED GOOD.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I can't believe after all the quality time we spent together you forgot who I was (five minutes is a long time isn't it...LOL).

He is the photo, if you want the original in full size just send me an e-mail sledbunnyracing@shaw.ca and I would gladly fire it off to you.

Cheerz.

Attachments

• IMG_8821_1_1[1].jpg
    IMG_8821_1_1[1].jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 121

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:DWell a BIG Thank-you ...Sledbunny...and were sorry forgot so soon but the wife was having so much fun up there kind of slipt out minds tell we got back.....

A BIG:thumbsup2:To all who help track down this mystery...

HAPPY SLEDDING ALL!!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP, THE GUY THAT TOOK YOU PICS WAS SLEDBUNNYRACING, HE WAS WEARING THE YELLOW/BLACK SLED SUIT, AND I KNOW HE WILL POST THOSE PICS.... YOU MIGHT ALSO CHECK Welcome to Sled Bunny Racing! AND SEE IF HE HAPPENED TO POST ON THERE YET. I WAS IN THE GROUP AND I RECOGNIZED YOUR SLED AND YOUR WIFES "DIVA" SLED AND HE WENT OVER AND TOOK THE PICS. I WAS IN THE BLUE/BLACK SLED SUIT WITH THE BIG BLUE 1000RT SUMMIT...GOOD TO SEE FELLOW S&M'ERS UP THERE, WISH WE HAD MORE TIME, BUT WE HAD A SMALL EMERGENCY THAT WE THOUGHT WAS A COOLANT LEAK ON AN XP AT THE BACK(POSSIBLE HEAT EXCHANGER LEAK), BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE A BROKEN "MONSTER" ENERGY DRINK CAN -- LUCKILY. I'LL LET THE BUNNYMAN KNOW YOU WANT THE PICS POSTED!!!
THANKS RIC
P.S. YOUR TURBO DRAGON SOUNDED GOOD.

:cool:Hey Thanks Summitric.....Been Having tonnes of fun with it...:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I can't believe after all the quality time we spent together you forgot who I was (five minutes is a long time isn't it...LOL).

HEY BUGS, YUP YOUR WIFEY TOLD ME YOUR GOOD FOR A LONG TIME... 5 MINUTES START TO FINISH, EH?? OLD MAN!!!!!! LOL :D;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom