Need directions

rounder

Reaction score
Could anyone help me on driving directions to Mclean Creek.I live in chestermere and will be heading through town on hwy 1.:confused:

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rounder, my Mom lives in Chestermere and I've gone to McLean Creek from there before.. It's really easy and a very close, the easiest way I find is to head South out of Chestermere and take a left on 84th St, which becomes Shepard Road then when it eventually bends to the left it turns into 88th St, right after that you will turn right onto HWY 22X, which turns into HWY 22 then headin into Kananaskis it turns into HWY 66 and you keep going past the Bragg Creek turn off ont he right and you will eventually see signs for McLean Creek (there are 2 and we took the second one..you will turn left).. It will say McLean Creek Recreational area, or something like that...there are several ways to get in there but thats the way I took anyway. we drove down this road and past a campground and found the staging area..hope this helps! :)

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I meant to say when you head "West" out of Chestermere, not south..oops.. on 1 or 1A..whatever it is, can't remember

rounder

Reaction score
thanks alot. we are heading out sunday morning for the day. hopefully no rain but whatever!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was it Rounder? I am headed to Chestermere this weekend and would like to go back to McLean..what are the conditions like now? As you can see in my avatar pic..it was extremely muddy last time i went

rounder

Reaction score
sorry about not gettin back at cha. actually never went i got called out of town for work and just got back now lol. will have a look at it soon as my bike is dearly missing me.:d

Top Bottom