Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamlin said today his back is fine and he is good to go after his hard wreck in Kentucky.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Kyle Petty but what he said about Danica is rude and a kick in the vag. She is getting better and out driving other guys on the circuit.
totally uncalled for. I like picking on her and others on here with you fellers but for a nascar public figure to do that is not very cool. I am jealous and envious that she gets to drive and I have to work. LOL!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally uncalled for. I like picking on her and others on here with you fellers but for a nascar public figure to do that is not very cool. I am jealous and envious that she gets to drive and I have to work. LOL!
HaHa. Me too!

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's another fun-filled race weekend at Daytona. Wonder how many crashes there will be at the superspeedway?

On another note...Dale Jr. has "approved" RCR and Austin Dillon to use the #3 again...didn't know he had that much say/control over car numbers ;)

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's another fun-filled race weekend at Daytona. Wonder how many crashes there will be at the superspeedway?

On another note...Dale Jr. has "approved" RCR and Austin Dillon to use the #3 again...didn't know he had that much say/control over car numbers ;)
that's pretty cool. nice to see the 3 again. my pick of course is the flat black fryin' pan who will pass for the win in the tri comin' to the checkered. fords will be suckin' the hind tit for power again! LOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOOLLLLLOOOOOOLLLOL.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Douche and Kenseth on the front row after qualifying. I think Kenseth is the only legit threat to JJ for the championship this year?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snopro.......why haven't you filled us in on the cheating ford and Toyota have been doing all season? :confused:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ol kurt slowly sneaks in to the top ten in points. another 6th finish. dani had a good run until she got spun at the line. rough night for 99 and 16. ping pong. curious to know how the 48 can drive away with virtually no help???????

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snopro.......why haven't you filled us in on the cheating ford and Toyota have been doing all season? :confused:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2
All the cheating crew chiefs once worked with Chad Knaus and left Hendrick for other teams.....:rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here was the top 10 from yesterdays race if you never heard. 49-14-29-15-55-78-1-88-13-39. Free Blooming onions at Outback for all you Newman fans.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's this weeks point standings for the Chase. 48-15-99-29-88-20-18-16-78-14-56-5. Biff is about to get hit by a frying pan if he doesn't watch out.

Top Bottom