Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeff Gordon said today he is going to petition Nascar for changes to the new Gen 6 car for the road courses. He said the car is "raked" to turn left at high speeds but not to the right. He said the car is very unstable at high speed rh turns.

Paul menards crew chief , slugger labbe, said the same thing about right hand turns this morning on Sirius XM

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying is over at Kentucky and here is the top 5 qualifiers: 88-99-48-18-9. Jr. fans rejoice!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James Finch may have the 51 team sold to a prospective buyer with deep pockets he said today. This could keep the 51 at the race track to the end of the year and beyond. Finch was going to shut down the team after the Indy race as he has been running the team out of his own pocket. This is good news for the sport.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's everyone picking this weekend? I'm sticking with Carl as he looks fast off the truck.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's everyone picking this weekend? I'm sticking with Carl as he looks fast off the truck.
jr on the pole! it's been years since he started front row. of course the black frying pan is my pick! Have to record it. big buck race at the strip this weekend. my buddy greg hunter and the exact air top alcohol dragster is in town along with the darkside fuel dragster. going to be friggin hot though, blah!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jr on the pole! it's been years since he started front row. of course the black frying pan is my pick! Have to record it. big buck race at the strip this weekend. my buddy greg hunter and the exact air top alcohol dragster is in town along with the darkside fuel dragster. going to be friggin hot though, blah!
Better back down the clutch down a bit. Gonna be a slick raceway in the Hat.:hemiCoupe:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill go with cousin Carl and the 48, I think jr will probably have something happen to him...maybe JPM will run into him in he pits or when he's backing out of his hauler. :)
HaHa. Hey anything can happen Woody. Did you see that Harraka drive into the back of another car coming off pit road before the start of last weeks race in Sonoma?

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I missed the race, seriously have to get a pvr. I get so busy in the summer time around the homestead, that I miss more races than I see... I have to keep up to date through what you guys post, or catch the hi lights at the gym Monday mornings.

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...88 is on the pole but whatever...he will probably crash out in the first 100 laps. I don't have a "pick" for the win but should support Rhodesie by say the man in black (78) will be at the front just to bug you guys here :p

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Petty sure has the racing world stirred up by saying Danica is a great marketing ploy but not a real race car driver. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is she pissed. watch the vid on nascar's website. Back to subway making sandwiches sweetie!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey now!!!!

That's not very nice to say about my "future ex wife" She'll come out of the 43rd position and finish in the top 10. Fly by that flat black car (has he finished a race yet :confused: :rolling: )

Top Bottom