Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Nascar with there bizarre placing system managed to get Gordon a win for a chase shot, Jr stays in the points lead and 6 time inches closer to the lead. And Roush/ Fenway???????????????????Take it up the azz boys...

Bahahahaha.......poor ford!:D

Sent while not working too hard

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Points are tight now. Earnhardt then Kenseth-5 Biffle-6 Johnson-8. Then there is a 50 point spread.

still think Hendrick drivers are fuggin tards.:D

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
I was out on the boat all day which was just excellant!! But no NASCAR??

After turning on my computer I see that Gordon won, albeit as a result of a re-start, ...was it a good race? I had Janey record it so it is on the PVR, just not enough time these days. If it is a good one then I'll make time, otherwise... I'm with the rest of the 88 AMP fans crowd, ..rushing for the early exits! Lol Might as well wait for the next one now. Sounds like Jr. was on a roll until transmission grief!

(.....At least it was a Hendricks car that won! .....sorry Ken! ....how insensitive of me, ...but, being a Ford Fan, ..you probably got thick skin, ...lol!) ..just kidding

NASCAR is a great sport, ....fans with passion!! .....just like Sledders!!

Cheers

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out on the boat all day which was just excellant!! But no NASCAR??

After turning on my computer I see that Gordon won, albeit as a result of a re-start, ...was it a good race? I had Janey record it so it is on the PVR, just not enough time these days. If it is a good one then I'll make time, otherwise... I'm with the rest of the 88 AMP fans crowd, ..rushing for the early exits! Lol Might as well wait for the next one now. Sounds like Jr. was on a roll until transmission grief!

(.....At least it was a Hendricks car that won! .....sorry Ken! ....how insensitive of me, ...but, being a Ford Fan, ..you probably got thick skin, ...lol!) ..just kidding

NASCAR is a great sport, ....fans with passion!! .....just like Sledders!!

Cheers

Bet you had more fun on the boat than watching my guy crash out 2 weeks in a row. Typical Pocono race, a couple lead changes then the drama of the rain approaching and the disastrous late restart where everyone was going for it with rain minutes away. If you watch the last 10 minutes you will see the most excitement the race offered. And ya...........I got thick skin. Lol.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some got hit by lighting at race track parking lot and is in critcal condition from the storm that stoped the race

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya heard that. They are saying on Jayski that one guy has died from his injuries from the strike.Not supposed to die going to a car race.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big news in NASCAR today as Dodge says they will be withdrawing from NASCAR at the end of this 2012 racing season. They can not find a quality team to race for them next year as Penske is heading to Ford for 2013. Sad news for NASCAR for sure....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big news in NASCAR today as Dodge says they will be withdrawing from NASCAR at the end of this 2012 racing season. They can not find a quality team to race for them next year as Penske is heading to Ford for 2013. Sad news for NASCAR for sure....

Tough to see an American made product sent packing and a foreign manufactured machine thriving. Pretty much sounds like the American way to me!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I guess I have allot in common with Nascar teams, I wouldn't drive a Dodge if I were paid to as well.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked, the Camry is made in the good old USA by people from Kentucky. Yes Toyota is from Japan, Dodge is owned outside the country. Most of the Dodge line is made in Mexico. I cheer for all cars other than the bow ties. Its too bad dodge is leaving, wish teams where more even amounts of brands. Time to break up the super power teams.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey Logano stated today he has had 2 quality offers from teams for next year. He said he will not do a partial ride in Cup next year and will leave JGR if sponsorship cannot be found for a 4th team.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey Logano stated today he has had 2 quality offers from teams for next year. He said he will not do a partial ride in Cup next year and will leave JGR if sponsorship cannot be found for a 4th team.

And his new number next season .......................................... 22

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

4th team huh? That pretty much locks kenseth to gibbs for next season.

Top Bottom