Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I said 14th was the average starting spot for the 500 winner. If thats the case the DC would win. However Happy Harvick starts 13th and The Dinger is 15th. All good choices but I am a little afraid of them Fords. They have been fast and Kenseth looks great. However Im just not a huge Ford fan. Smoke starts good tomorrow as well as JR. Lets not forget about Bayne starting 40th either. He has proven he can win from the back.

So right now Im not gonna say my choice, I will be picking driver/drivers for our family pool we do tomorrow so I will let you all know after I take a longer look and study the lineup again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of talk today about Danica and the schedule Tony has set out for her this year in Sprint Cup competition. He has her 10 races at alot of the toughest tracks (Daytona, Darlington, Bristol, etc.) His idea is when she goes full time racing she will have that experience at those tough tracks and the other ones will feel easy peazy. Hope she doesn't get into a funk if things go bad this first year. I think she is a great addition to the sport.Whats everybody elses thoughts on this?

JBDoo

Reaction score
Lots of talk today about Danica and the schedule Tony has set out for her this year in Sprint Cup competition. He has her 10 races at alot of the toughest tracks (Daytona, Darlington, Bristol, etc.) His idea is when she goes full time racing she will have that experience at those tough tracks and the other ones will feel easy peazy. Hope she doesn't get into a funk if things go bad this first year. I think she is a great addition to the sport.Whats everybody elses thoughts on this?

I like how she pulled her hands off the wheel during her last lap crash. They were all saying it was a great idea to save her wrists and hands. There was no comment on how she used her hands to cover her eyes.....lol I wish her luck, it's way different than the racing she was doing. Also can't wait to see her doing the after crash pout walk she is famous for. She's got a killer ass..... :)

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Outlook not good....
b26a6f2c.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike Helton said the system should start drying out this afternoon and they hope to get it in. They have every piece of track drying equipment from their parent company at the track and of course there are lights at Daytona as well. Heres hoping.......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they are drying the track but it wont be ready till about 5 pm central time. The Daytona 500 under the lights! :thumbsup2:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't matter. Pulled Marcos Ambrose and 17th row Joe in the pool for this race.....Used up all my luck last weekend I guess.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Race is postponed till tonight at 6 central. 1st time to ever run the 500 under the lights

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Race is postponed till tonight at 6 central. 1st time to ever run the 500 under the lights
I think this is gonna be a pretty good race. Ive always enjoyed racing under the lights......i just wish it was saturday or sunday night. I have a meeting with the banker at 2 so i guess i wont miss anything after all! :thumbsup2:

Top Bottom