Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nationwide smash up derby wild finish
danica made my willy stand up those last few laps

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like bayne hasnt forgot his way around this animal by qualifing 2nd and running up front in the nationwide race. Also J-Mac has made himself a name on these restrictor plate tracks. Hendrick organization looks awfully tough again this week, expecially with Jr starting right in front of J.J. By the way who can forget Kevin Harvick the closer? he will also be up there running for the lead, and Carl Edwards has had some tough luck at these super speedways and ran good that same weekend so it might be time for his luck to switch. However its always a coin toss when it comes to plate racing (Im picking tails:d).

I feel like Jr has a legit chance again this weekend but Daytona can also create new winners. So that being known Im picking Paul Menard and AJ Allmendinger. Both had good qualifing spots and both know their way around this place. Gonna be an intresting race.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be curious as to who ends up partnering with Juan tomorrow. I'd be scared to have him in front of me, and even more scared to have him behind me! :d :beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would rather be pushing him....... You could always just put him in the wall and eliminate the tension right then and there! :beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yeah that remind me....... I knew I forgot something in my predictions. I thought about it then just forgot to type it.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like bayne hasnt forgot his way around this animal by qualifing 2nd and running up front in the nationwide race. Also J-Mac has made himself a name on these restrictor plate tracks. Hendrick organization looks awfully tough again this week, expecially with Jr starting right in front of J.J. By the way who can forget Kevin Harvick the closer? he will also be up there running for the lead, and Carl Edwards has had some tough luck at these super speedways and ran good that same weekend so it might be time for his luck to switch. However its always a coin toss when it comes to plate racing (Im picking tails:d).

I feel like Jr has a legit chance again this weekend but Daytona can also create new winners. So that being known Im picking Paul Menard and AJ Allmendinger. Both had good qualifing spots and both know their way around this place. Gonna be an intresting race.

Also I predict the DC sr. wont perform well since his divorce has finally gone public and DC jr. will either cause a wreck or get caught up in a werck due to him either blocking or just plain careless driving.:d

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also I predict the DC sr. wont perform well since his divorce has finally gone public and DC jr. will either cause a wreck or get caught up in a werck due to him either blocking or just plain careless driving.:d

I hadn't heard about him getting a deevorce, he wasn't married all that long either, was he. And, yeah, I agree with you on DC :d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hadn't heard about him getting a deevorce, he wasn't married all that long either, was he. And, yeah, I agree with you on DC :d

he has been married since 2006 so yeah it hasnt been too long. (This is SR. we are talking about not JR.) just to clear this up.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1#88 he's overdo
2#21 the kids got a fast car
3#16 dark horse , I pullin for the biff
I pick 3 I know I be at the meeting in the hauler after the race will the internet offishials decide lol

Last edited:

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Jimmy owes Junior one tonight!!! I think I like the 2 car draft, lastnights race was pretty exiting just not the outcome I would have wanted I think I would rather see Danika win than Logano!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Jimmy owes Junior one tonight!!! I think I like the 2 car draft, lastnights race was pretty exiting just not the outcome I would have wanted I think I would rather see Danika win than Logano!

I would really like to see danica have success in nascar, weather people like her or not they can say what they want it would be GREAT for the sport!!!

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what were the results, we had a bbq tonight, and none of our guests were into racing ( dadgummit) so I missed the flippin race :mad:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what were the results, we had a bbq tonight, and none of our guests were into racing ( dadgummit) so I missed the flippin race :mad:

had the same deal here. I went to a 4th celebration and they never had the race on! oh well it was still fun.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First practice was today at Kentucky boys. JJ was the fastest but Ragan and Biffle looked fast as well. Kenseth was testing the new fuelie engine and clocked in at 17th so being it's a mile and a half and that is where the Fords shine I'm picking the Biff or Kenseth to lay a licking on the field.:eek::eek: I'm sure there are some Chevy and Toyota fans that may disagree?:smilieicon_ford::smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom