Nascar

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was pretty surprised on the pit times. It didn’t really drop as much as I expected going to one lug. I guess the duel ups are still there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony Stewart to start the season in the Fox booth broadcasting with good buddy Clint Bowyer and Mike Joy. He stated Joy will have his hands full and it will be fun. Sounds like a trial to see if he likes it at this point

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year was my first year with the NASCAR App. Was cool listening to the drivers talk to their crews on the radios and get real time scoring. Its a yearly subscription and almost time to renew. It says it automatically renews each year for a fee until you cancel it but I don't remember leaving credit card info with them? Anyone have any experience with this?

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year was my first year with the NASCAR App. Was cool listening to the drivers talk to their crews on the radios and get real time scoring. Its a yearly subscription and almost time to renew. It says it automatically renews each year for a fee until you cancel it but I don't remember leaving credit card info with them? Anyone have any experience with this?
if you etrans me 1000 a week you will be good for the season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar announced yesterday they will be getting more serious on penalty infractions with the next gen car. Talking $500,000 fines and exclusion from the playoff rounds as well. Good time to start with the new car I'm thinking. Might slow down Gibbs and Hendricks stretching the rules hopefully.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar teams are testing the next gen car for the last time before the season starts in a week and a half. They are in Phoenix for the next couple days to finalize some things on the cars.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day 1 top 10 practice results from Phoenix:

Larson
Reddick
Logano
Stenhouse
Kurt Busch
Blaney
Buescher
Elliott
Harvick
Kyle Busch

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it auto charges. I have had it for a few years now. Let me look.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres the top ten from todays testing session at Phoenix:

Blaney
Logano
Briscoe
Harvick
Truex
Gilliland
Larson
Chastain
Kyle Busch
Keselowski

Once again the Penske cars seem to be figuring out the new car the quickest. The next time you see them will be Feb 6th at LA for the Coliseum race.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Het Troy! Rumors are flying that the Biff will be in the NY Racing 44 car for this years Daytona 500! He was seen getting fitted for the 44 seat at RCR last week. Are you gonna watch him? Lol

Top Bottom