Nascar

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was under a rock til this morning.... Atta boy!

I said a while back "Is this what real Jimmie fans feel like?"

Glad I got in on the ground floor as a Chase fan, Good work!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it harder to come from the back to win than run from the pole to win? which has been done more times? Has either been done before on a championship deciding race?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Johnson May have. Knaus was the biggest cheat in the garage. Not sure on Championship races though?

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its only cheating if you get caught, lol. all the teams try to push the limits of the grey areas. if you get a chance to watch a blurb on gordon/evernham, watch it. the stuff they did was way outside the box.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Evernham just came clean on T. rex the car he ran at the All star race years ago. NASCAR made like 3 new rules just because of that car. Lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Nascar reruns.
NHRA reruns
Nascar Hub reruns

Be a long winter

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Evernham just came clean on T. rex the car he ran at the All star race years ago. NASCAR made like 3 new rules just because of that car. Lol
yup. that body was so askew it made a ton of side force. their first daytona win ray said he never slept for all of speed weeks for fear of getting caught, lol.
weird elongation of the rear facia/bumper area that created way less drag. didn't even need a drafting partner.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riley Herbst out of the 18 Gibbs car in Xfinity. Daniel Hemric will drive that car next year

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony Stewart said in an interview yesterday when asked why he didn’t try and sign Kyle Larson. He said he did try but Ford don’t want him I guess?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony Stewart said in an interview yesterday when asked why he didn’t try and sign Kyle Larson. He said he did try but Ford don’t want him I guess?

Ford is smart. I am not a Larson fan.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Larson but I guess Ford wasn’t interested in his baggage by the sounds of it

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Busch will have a new crew chief next year. Adam Stevens will go to the 20 car and Christopher Bell

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
John Hunter Nemechek walks from the 38 car. Announcing his plans in the next couple weeks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASCAR Awards night was tonight. Only the series winners were invited. It is on NBCSN but couldn’t find the feed

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody following the development of the new next Gen car the past few days. Truex and Kurt B were racing them on the Roval road course and the oval at Charlotte testing it. Apparently it is wicked fast on the Roval but they were experiencing a steering issue when the car bottoms out on the oval track. The steering locks up. Car looks good, sounds good and the 18" wheels make it look alot more like a new late model car you would buy at the dealership.

Top Bottom