Nascar

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at weather forecast for greater Phoenix area this week. I want to cry. Should be finishing golf by now today and headed to Outback or Rigatoni's for a nice dinner
My pop was telling me today about an Alberta couple that lied about an emergency to get across the border to their house in AZ...border agents showed up at their house a few days later demanding proof of their "emergency". When none could be shown, they were fined $5K, sent back to Canada and given a 5 year ban from entering the US.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pop was telling me today about an Alberta couple that lied about an emergency to get across the border to their house in AZ...border agents showed up at their house a few days later demanding proof of their "emergency". When none could be shown, they were fined $5K, sent back to Canada and given a 5 year ban from entering the US.

Wow,,,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. They must have some time on their hands? I guess the same could be said for CBS following up on American sightings north of the border.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the top 10 drivers in the Truck Series that will sit at the head table for the year end awards if it even happens:

Sheldon Creed
Zane Smith
Brett Moffitt
Grant Effinger
Matt Crafton
Austin Hill
Ben Rhodes
Cristian Eckes
Tyler Ankrum
Todd Gilliland

* Natalie Decker finished 33rd in the standings. (For Ray)

There were 4 Chevy's, 4 Fords and 2 Toyota's in the top 10.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Penske built a new car for Austin Cindric today and he dominated winning his 1st Championship on a late OT restart in the Xfinity Series Championship race!:smilieicon_ford:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Praying for 2's to come into play tomorrow with the 2 truck winning last night, the 22 today and a 2 or 22 tomorrow would be sweet!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres your top 10 drivers in the 2020 Xfinity Series standings:

Austin Cindric
Justin Algaier
Justin Haley
Chase Briscoe
Noah Gragson
Brandon Jones
Ross Chastain
Harrison Burton
Michael Annett
Ryan Sieg

There were both Fords, 2 Toyota's and 6 Chevy's in the top 10

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harrison Burton was named rookie of the year. Harrison is Jeff Burton, longtime Cup drivers son

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should maybe mention today is Jimmie Johnsons last fulltime ride in the Cup Series. Well done sir! 7 Championships and 83 wins. All the best next year as you transition to Indy Cars.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last race for Clint Bowyer and I'm sure this will be Matt Kenseths last and final retirement now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes him and Hamlin went with new cars and the Penske drivers went to older proven winners. See how this plays out. One thing I know about racing is don't get to excited until the end of a race. Lol

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes him and Hamlin went with new cars and the Penske drivers went to older proven winners. See how this plays out. One thing I know about racing is don't get to excited until the end of a race. Lol

That is a fact, be curious if the tack sprayed on the track earlier in the weekend goes away as the race progresses, might take that top line away and open up passing

Top Bottom