Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar said this morning that 3 race tracks will most likely get cut from the schedule this year because of the reconfiguration of the schedule and Covid concerns. They didn't say what tracks but sounded like tracks where Covid was a bigger concern in the country.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Larson will be back racing this weekend at the World Of Outlaws as they have cleared him

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take his mic and watch him win
I've been to quite a few races now in my Nascar luvin' years and have always had a scanner at the track to listen to my favorite drivers over the years. Lets just put it this way, Nascar has never penalized a driver that I am aware of for what they said on a team radio during a race and trust me some of those southern Christian boys have said some pretty rank stuff that I have heard. Dale Jr. said the word chit at Dega 10 yrs ago on the network broadcast and was fined $10,000. But kids could hear it I guess? Shocked what Kyle said on a game to his crewchief was such a big deal? Not a good word per say but it wasn't like it was on network TV. Only the participants heard it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love the radio and video monitor. I'd never go to a race without one. just keeps you in the loop all day

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar I race is on TSN today at 1pm MST. They are racing at an old track for fun at North Wilkesboro. This was Dale Jr's idea. No Hendrick drivers today for some reason but Jef Gordon is back and Martin Truex will make his I racing debut.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar said this morning that 3 race tracks will most likely get cut from the schedule this year because of the reconfiguration of the schedule and Covid concerns. They didn't say what tracks but sounded like tracks where Covid was a bigger concern in the country.

Richmond and Sonoma are 2 tracks losing a race.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Richmond and Sonoma are 2 tracks losing a race.
Hate to see the action track lose a race and also Sonoma. Never likes the road courses when first started watching the sport but find them the most exciting now right after restrictor plate races.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Denny Hamlin turns Ross Chastain to steaal the I race at North Wilkesboro today. As usual Bowyer was the whole show again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to Darlington next week. No practice and no qualifying. Not sure how this will all work out.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to Darlington next week. No practice and no qualifying. Not sure how this will all work out.

I will watch on I pad. With cell service. Vals poor data be gone. Baaaahhhhhhh

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hetres your starting lineup for the Darlington race Sunday by a Bingo ball draw: 2-88-21-18-10-4-12-48-22-11. Brad on the pole. There is a whole buch of inversion chit starts after stage 1 so be prepared to see just about everything Sunday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They flip the field after stage 1. You finish 1st you go back in the field to maybe 20th.

Top Bottom