Nascar

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martinsville now postponed. Not really sure how Nascar feels this will sort itself out in a couple weeks?

There has been a bit more talk that they may try to run races with no fans as soon as mid may. I wouldnt hold my breath, but they opened up beaches in parts of Florida today. Rumor is Trump has the virus thing all figured out and we know his word is good.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not so sure he has that figured out. He has the big record with the economy to uphold and its in the tank now and I think he is just a little bit to eager to get back.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when the E Race is this weekend? I know its in Richmond. Jr is stepping away to allow more regular Cup drivers participate

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be must watch. See who loses their ride this weekend. Lol

I hear a few guys have a spotter named Trigger.

On that subject, did you read the statement from Bubba? It almost sounded like there is more to the story, maybe some background, not directly related to that event, but in general.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EVwIG_gXQAA23cg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear a few guys have a spotter named Trigger.

On that subject, did you read the statement from Bubba? It almost sounded like there is more to the story, maybe some background, not directly related to that event, but in general.
Yeah something is up. In an earlier post I had mentioned that weeks before the incident Coca cola had let him go from the Coca Cola family of drivers for reasons they won't reveal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw on Facebook Brad has new fancy SIM rig. Watch for the 2 to go to the front tomorrow. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highlights: Virtual flyover before the race by F15's, Larry the Cable Guy says git er done and rags on Michael Waltrips feminime glasses and hairdo, Clint Bowyer says his "give a damn" is worse than last race.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Larson said today he has already started mandated sensitivity training and hopes to be back in the sport for the 2021 season. Early talk has Tony Stewart is dying to sign him as he wanted him before and that either Aric Almirola or Clint Bowyer, both who are in contract years will be gone to make room for him

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears the Jimmie Johnson watch may be put on hold as he has expressed his interest to stay in the 48 car for one more year because of the start of the 2020 season and Covid. This could be great news for arff and snopro as Keselowski was one of the top contenders to go to that car.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears the Jimmie Johnson watch may be put on hold as he has expressed his interest to stay in the 48 car for one more year because of the start of the 2020 season and Covid. This could be great news for arff and snopro as Keselowski was one of the top contenders to go to that car.

Penske can open his wallet. Give Brad a few more bucks,,,

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd rather see jimmi's embarrassment than watch Brad drive the 48 lol

Nice to see Tony can let the past stay in the past!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will be the big thing. He should look for sponsor that supports second chances

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah go in house. Gene Haas needs to decide if he wants the second best driver in the series in a Cup car or keep plowing money into a non competitive Formula 1 effort.

Top Bottom