My $263.15 per mile season......oouch!

Sweet_1

Reaction score
well basically calling the season a wash dudes
put 38 miles on my new 600, it broke down and sat at the dealer for a month getting fixed (cracked a weld on one of the HE, had to replace tunnel)
we have little to NO snow here to ride
any snow we DID get, I was in Mexico sitting on the beach (which was a TERRIBLE trip, but thats for another thread)

and to boot, wifey got a new job and her hours changed a bit
SO, going west and leaving the kiddos behind w her for 3-4 days is out of the question this year

$10,000 sled / 38 miles = $263.15 per mile.....now THAT's an expensive season......

ah well, fingers crossed for an early golf season and praying it snows here next year

did you at least golf a round while you were there ??

Sweet_1

Reaction score
There's snow in the Candle Lake, Smeaton, Greenwater, Hudson Bay regions. Get out the trailer.

Load up and come to Hudson Bay for the Provincial Rally.
Hubby and I rode to Nipawin and then rode their trails and they are tons better than home.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you at least golf a round while you were there ??

yes.....now i have the golf bug again and have been hitting balls at the dome 3 days a week...oh and bought all new gear AGAIN
my golf addiction is FAR WORSE than my sled addiction is.....i SERIOUSLY have a problem
but I LOVE IT...maybe because Im actually decent at it (2 index) and like to hustle my buddies!! :)

ya i wouldnt be all that motivateed to hit the snow if i had a prormk either LOL

jesus...only from you Maxwell!! LOLOLOL!!!!!
thanks for putting a smile on my face this am....and almost spitting coffee on my keyboard!! hahaha!

I've got over a thousand miles this year,you can live vicariously through me if you want.

being as you live in REVY......I might have to
I really love sledding, I do......but I wish i lived in AZ, I love that place
golf year round and I could fly home to sled....too bad the housing market BLOWS down there and i couldnt earn much of a living there
guess im only 6 numbers away, right!!?? ;)

Last edited:

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Load up and come to Hudson Bay for the Provincial Rally.
Hubby and I rode to Nipawin and then rode their trails and they are tons better than home.

there is quite a bit of snow at the family cabin at Madge lake too (Kamsack area)
but i usually ride w my cousin, as i dont know the area very well
hes out w 3 broken ribs from his last trip to REVY....dumb a$$.....

Top Bottom