mx tracks in Alberta

moffatt

Reaction score
Calgary has a nice of selectIon of different hill tracks etc dry heller is nice and safe easy tracks, white court, grande prairie, Edmonton, Raymond has sand track worsley is a nice safe long fast track as well,

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
www.mdramx.com is the fort mac one too, have to be a member or with a member to get it, but they've done some good work on it it looks like from the aerial.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain House has A good one. You Have to buy a membership ($75) and they give you a KEY to get into the track anytime you want (except for when they're doing tack maitnence) With a membership you can come to the 6 hairscrambles that they have during the summer (around rocky,Caroline area) The hairscrambles have different classes for all riding levels, Adults ride for an hour and a half in the trees. They usually have two motocros races a year. They have club meatings every Tuesday I do believe, and they Have Wednesday night Motos. So ever wednesday they pair you up with someone and you just muess around on the track and practice. I hear the track has a few 6 gear pinned doubles,triples,tabletops, so be careful out their soldier!!

crazzybiker

Reaction score
There is a track near Busby Alberta. The places is called bumpMx. Its owned by a guy who has been racing moto his whole life. Really really nice people. They have quite a variety of tracks. They got there really big main one(race track) which is pretty long with lots of jumps and turns and woops. They got an junior track for the little guys to start out and then they also have a intermediate track which is perfect for a warm up. They also have lots of trails for the enduro guys. You are able to camp out at this track, which is a really amazing feature to come out for a weekend and not have to go home, just wake up and go ride your moto.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The list on here has covered all the provincial tracks as well as Bump ( Commercial track )

There area couple of other commercial tracks....

Wild Bill's ...St Francis
B3 Motorx Park ....Spedden
Daves' Super Cross Track ....Red Water
Xtreme Raceways .... Alix ( Near Red Deer)
Castrol Raceways ...Nisku

Also depending on your age (30 and over) although ther is a away if your between 25 -29) the Alberta Oldtimers have tracks that are private as well as the do use some of the mention tracks to hold races .

But they have tracks at Vegerville, Antler lake, Devils' Lake and Westlock.....

www.AOTMX.ca

Dont let the name fool ya, they do ride for fun but there is still some good racing to had all year along....

You can enter thier website as a visitor and find contact information for these tracks...

Same as the www.albertadirtriders.com there is track contact info posted on their website.....

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if its been mentioned, but Whitecourt has an excellent track! I was just out there yesterday and aside from Wild Bills, it is now my fav :) lots of crown land trails in the area too, just have to cross the hwy.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Wild Bill's last days off, first time I've ever been on a MX track in my life (42 y/o :)) no crashes but a few gut wrenching moments learning how the various jumps kick the bike into the air. I'm curious how does this track rate in terms of difficulty compared to others - super easy, middle of the road, ?? How would it compare to Blackfoot or Drumheller?

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Don't know how it compares to blackfoot or Drum but wild bills is a easy track. Its still fun just not very technical.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Wild Bill's last days off, first time I've ever been on a MX track in my life (42 y/o :)) no crashes but a few gut wrenching moments learning how the various jumps kick the bike into the air. I'm curious how does this track rate in terms of difficulty compared to others - super easy, middle of the road, ?? How would it compare to Blackfoot or Drumheller?
The last race of the season for the Oldtimers is first weekend in October at Antler Lake ( RR 211, east of Sherwod Park, go south of Hwy 16 about 3 KM, track is on the right ). VERY laid back group, check it out if you have time. The Oldtimers have tracks in both Westlock and Vegreville, very tame, no doubles. Lots of advice on how to ride, eveyone has to go to work on Monday. I've picked up lots of tips from the greyhaired crowd over the years.

Top Bottom