Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kidding, not him but found it funny.

helicoptercaribou.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
All for the good of science?????

That biologist hanging out the door with the tranquillizer and radio collar really thinks this is good science.

Those caribou running for their lives are thinking, holy ch!t this is the end! "My mother told me about this in my younger years and I didn't believer her. Holy crap, she was correct again! It's gonna be over and we'll join our brothers/sisters in the great heard above the clouds."

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All for the good of science?????

That biologist hanging out the door with the tranquillizer and radio collar really thinks this is good science.

Those caribou running for their lives are thinking, holy ch!t this is the end! "My mother told me about this in my younger years and I didn't believer her. Holy crap, she was correct again! It's gonna be over and we'll join our brothers/sisters in the great heard above the clouds."

Be alot less invasive on the animal if it was tracked and tranqued from a sled. Prob cost the tax payers a little less dooing it off sled instead of the heli. Saw the big northern herd go accross at swimming point and the herders were on sleds.JMO

Top Bottom