Mud industries snorkel kits beware

northernguy

Reaction score
I normally would not bash any vendor but i figured i may save some one else the grief of dealing with these guys. Dont waste your time ordering a kit from these guys they do not reply to any emails or phone call once you have paid for the item. It has been a couple weeks and have had no answers back from them if the item will or has been shipped. SAVE YOUR SELF A HEADACHE AND DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and I thought this was gunna be one of those threads where we all start bashing you coz you didnt know how to fit it propperly ...

but that sux the big one if you can't even get a response ...
customer service makes or breaks a business in this sport in the internet age ...
best of luck ...

57twist

Reaction score
I'll bring this thread back to life. Our shop bought a snorkel kit from them last year ( no problems with kit ) but now they are charging our credit card many times for kits that we did not order.
The one time I did talk to he guy, he said he would look into it when got back to the shop. Well he never called back, and has since charged our credit card more times for orders that we did not place. I would not recommending doing business with them.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard many horror stories about this outfit ...
Same type of deal .
Beware !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom