MTNTK pump gas kit.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't suppose there's a late season sale on these kits? Lol. Or I have a lot of free time right now, can work some of it off!

Lol sorry man..... have you looked where our dollar is right now, its not good.

Davido

Reaction score
Anybody tried this kit with the new injectors at low altitude or sea level?

Sent from my iPod touch using

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sea level no I just put the them in mine and going out tomorrow to run them. They should be the same as the stock injectors at 2300 to 2400 that I can tell you.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... Just rode some of the deepest pow in years in Salmon & Fingers.. The MTNTK Turbo runs amazing, not a stumble or fart of any kind! Snow over the hood deep all days without a single issue or concern! Well other than a POS tether. I will post a 10 minute vid later of how it runs and throttle response. Have a few adjustments to make like a 3" track for starters as that stock track I no likey. Installed large injectors and was running 7-8 lbs max... Honestly I can say it is such a clean system.

Cheers

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I agree with Kibbels and rode with him for the 3 days and what amazes me is that these sleds perform flawless even after 20 minutes of submarining them in the handlebar deep snow they just don't skip a beat. I ran my sled up to 10 pds boost for a day but had to back it down cuz I didn't have enough av gas in the ol tank, ha ha and holy cow did it pull hard but once I backed it down to 8 pds I still could not wipe the grin off my face. There are a few people on this site making the rediculous statement that a low boost pump gas kit is a waste of time and I will tell you from experience that this is not true. I am not sure what the thoughts are but I don't need a chute climbing sled, I will never hold my machine wide open long enough to get it hot enough to cause me problems, I have tried with this MTNTK kit and it NEVER gets hot and the power NEVER falls off. For 90% of riders this is the ultimate kit for you and it will not break the bank unlike some other kits out there. It is the best kit for the money in my opinion and I have let many people ride my sled that certainly agree. Good word travels fast and don't be surprised to see alot more MTNTK stickers near you!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Kibbels and rode with him for the 3 days and what amazes me is that these sleds perform flawless even after 20 minutes of submarining them in the handlebar deep snow they just don't skip a beat. I ran my sled up to 10 pds boost for a day but had to back it down cuz I didn't have enough av gas in the ol tank, ha ha and holy cow did it pull hard but once I backed it down to 8 pds I still could not wipe the grin off my face. There are a few people on this site making the rediculous statement that a low boost pump gas kit is a waste of time and I will tell you from experience that this is not true. I am not sure what the thoughts are but I don't need a chute climbing sled, I will never hold my machine wide open long enough to get it hot enough to cause me problems, I have tried with this MTNTK kit and it NEVER gets hot and the power NEVER falls off. For 90% of riders this is the ultimate kit for you and it will not break the bank unlike some other kits out there. It is the best kit for the money in my opinion and I have let many people ride my sled that certainly agree. Good word travels fast and don't be surprised to see alot more MTNTK stickers near you!

thats just it. most of us just want to gain back what weve lost from going up in elevation. to get the big tracks spinning a little faster. we dont all need 300hp chute slayers your absolutely right.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had a chance to ride Catman10's turbo and it is impressive to say the least. The snow was so deep it was giving the stocker a hard time. Riding the MTNTK turbo is as responsive as my stock pro. There is no hesitation on the bottom and the mid range surge is very strong, track speed is almost instant and the top end pulls forever. Chris do you take AMEX???. It was a great comparison to be able to jump from a stock pro to the MTNTK turbo and really get to see the benefit of these systems. No one had to "pop the hood", and see what the problem was. They were at WOT most of the day and I just kept on getting stuck trying to keep up with them.... Thanks for a great weekend guys!!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was an unreal weekend, Sorry benny I don't take AMEX lol. Thanks for everyone that came out it was a great ride !!!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chrisco-better be stocked up with these kits this summer/fall, i have a feeling you will be selling lots.

I might even take the leap. Do i have to bring it to you for install or can i do it myself? I prefer working on my stuff so i know it inside and out.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chrisco-better be stocked up with these kits this summer/fall, i have a feeling you will be selling lots.

I might even take the leap. Do i have to bring it to you for install or can i do it myself? I prefer working on my stuff so i know it inside and out.

LOL no worries in all stocked up... This is a kit you can do yourself.

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like this kit is the real deal. What is the maximum boost you can run on pump gas with ethanol? Or do you have to mix some race if you use ethanol fuel?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like this kit is the real deal. What is the maximum boost you can run on pump gas with ethanol? Or do you have to mix some race if you use ethanol fuel?

I would try to run non eth whenever you can I ran 7# boost on straight pump gas on the weekend with no problems. Filled up at petro can.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, no that Im hoping to finf anything wrong with these kits, but what issues if any are coming to the surface??
They remidied the fuel issue with running larger injecters, but is there anything else??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, no that Im hoping to finf anything wrong with these kits, but what issues if any are coming to the surface??
They remidied the fuel issue with running larger injecters, but is there anything else??

Nothing as of yet, some of the first kits the welding on the muffler flange to the turbo broke on the aluminum mufflers but they switched over to stainless steel for all the mufflers now. Other than that I cant see anything that could cause any problems. I have 7 3day weekends trouble free, tuning free pull and go riding and so has everyone else. The new injectors and map are even cleaner and smother than the original one. Now with the larger injectors at 9psi with 2 gal AV mixed in is a great set up if you want a little more...like last weekend lol. The kit is just so simple with vary little to go wrong, no ch!t show under the hood.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing as of yet, some of the first kits the welding on the muffler flange to the turbo broke on the aluminum mufflers but they switched over to stainless steel for all the mufflers now. Other than that I cant see anything that could cause any problems. I have 7 3day weekends trouble free, tuning free pull and go riding and so has everyone else. The new injectors and map are even cleaner and smother than the original one. Now with the larger injectors at 9psi with 2 gal AV mixed in is a great set up if you want a little more...like last weekend lol. The kit is just so simple with vary little to go wrong, no ch!t show under the hood.

Thats awsome, really good to hear.

Stamz92

Reaction score
how hard are these kits to install if you where to do it yourself and how hard is it to set up the bullydog?

Top Bottom