MTNTK pump gas kit.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any news on these kits? Hp would be nice, how many miles on them?

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any news on these kits? Hp would be nice, how many miles on them?

Well I now have 148 km on my MTNTK Turbo and all I can say is "Awesome".... This thing rips! As MTNTK has stated best turbo kit no matter the price... The guys at MTNTK also are more than great and more than accommodating with any questions what so ever... All I can say it has not stumbled, burped or missed a beat!! I have been told from MTNTK that the low boost kit is no less than 72 hp and yes it certainly is all of that and more. And ya know what for $5400 CDN... Ya it's worth every penny IMO... Why pay more? My AFR, Intake Temp stays all within what a Turbo should be...

Cheers

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I now have 148 km on my MTNTK Turbo and all I can say is "Awesome".... This thing rips! As MTNTK has stated best turbo kit no matter the price... The guys at MTNTK also are more than great and more than accommodating with any questions what so ever... All I can say it has not stumbled, burped or missed a beat!! I have been told from MTNTK that the low boost kit is no less than 72 hp and yes it certainly is all of that and more. And ya know what for $5400 CDN... Ya it's worth every penny IMO... Why pay more? My AFR, Intake Temp stays all within what a Turbo should be...

Cheers

What are you running for fuel, and 72hp (gain I'm assuming) at what boost?

ralpher

Reaction score
anyone heard of this new thing that just came out ...? its called a video camera!
lol
pretty hard to find a video of this kit
other then the mtntk vid

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I have a 20 minute video but I am not sure how to post it, I bet Chris has footage from Mcbride and if he does he will post it cuz there is nothing to hide here people, this kit works as advertised, maybe even better. I am really happy with my kit and on my next trip I will take a short couple of vids and post them if I can. It is a polaris on steroids with 0 bogs or lags and the turbo power is so smooth that it is very controllable and truly is pull the rope and ride. The kit is new and unknown but when the word gets out how awesome these are the sales will go through the roof, I mean why wouldn't you buy a kit that is an easy install and has no electronics and runs perfectly at any rpm with no dicking around with anything plus it lubricates the bottom end and eliminates the reed problem that so many others experience. If you see me on the hill you can try my sled anytime but you do have to give it back, ha ha.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone heard of this new thing that just came out ...? its called a video camera!
lol
pretty hard to find a video of this kit
other then the mtntk vid

Video. .... come ride the sled see for yourself just let me know when ur going up. The two guys I road with had gopros ill see what they got.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with a new mtntk kit all weekend, kit performed really good no issues at all. Throttle response is really crisp all the time. Bullydog is the only way to go!
Sent from my iPhone using

Well there ya go... As I posted on another post I rode a Silber and it ran great.. So looks like good things from all! But I tell ya what this my MTNTK is just so crisp & responsive... Good luck to all!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well I now have close to 300 mountain miles on my kit and I still have only experienced perfection with this kit. I took a few videos for you guys and when I get home I will post them if I can. I rode with 2 nitros with the 180 horse kit and I felt that I had the edge but they actually pull pretty good for a big heavy tank and if they had a 174 track like mine it would definitely help them out. I also rode lots with a buddy with a boost it kit and our sleds are identical in every way except for his is a 12 and mine is a 13. The boost it ran awesome and he was only running 7 pds boost and I am at 6. We did several climbs and he always had an edge on me but I have a soft rear spring and I have a hard time keeping the front end down and his had the baker skid which definitely works. I feel that if we ran pd for pd boost and equal skids my boost it kit would be very comparable. His has the intercooler which will help in the long pulls but I am happy with the results I am getting for the $ spent and I think that no matter which kit you go with you will have a hard time keeping the grin off your face. I am not bashing here but trying to keep it honest cuz so many people are so full of it and I want to give unbiased info and let you decide, do your research and buy the kit that works for you. The only other turbo I ran with was a guy I didn't know and he had a TSS turbo on a 13 xm and it ran terrible but I don't think this is a normal thing for them as I heard nothing but good things about that kit. Well that's all folks for now, I will keep you posted as I ride more and I forgot to mention that I have rode with a few big boost kits and there is no comparison, they rock hard!!!

turbo man 21

Reaction score
Well Guys, the new MTNTK Turbo is here. I have rode turbo's for the last few years, this set up really works. This turbo has no turbo leg, clean crisp throttle response all the way through your pull. When you let off and get back into it the RPM is right there. Its a very nice kit, very clean install. Everyone thinking of a turbo or who has rode them before needs to try this kit. So far on my 2014 Pro 163, I've been running 8lbs boost, 8150 RMP with no detonation so far with my testing and riding I've done. Planning on doing a lot more riding this season, Valemount, Blue River, McBride, Revelstoke and Sicamous are just some of my regular spots. Feel free if you see my truck and trailer on the hill, to come up and see my sled. Will answer any questions at all you've got. Trailers got MTNTK Big Boost Turbo on the sides and Cycle Works, Cant miss it! Hope to be able to post some videos shortly and will post some pics on here as well.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Guys, the new MTNTK Turbo is here. I have rode turbo's for the last few years, this set up really works. This turbo has no turbo leg, clean crisp throttle response all the way through your pull. When you let off and get back into it the RPM is right there. Its a very nice kit, very clean install. Everyone thinking of a turbo or who has rode them before needs to try this kit. So far on my 2014 Pro 163, I've been running 8lbs boost, 8150 RMP with no detonation so far with my testing and riding I've done. Planning on doing a lot more riding this season, Valemount, Blue River, McBride, Revelstoke and Sicamous are just some of my regular spots. Feel free if you see my truck and trailer on the hill, to come up and see my sled. Will answer any questions at all you've got. Trailers got MTNTK Big Boost Turbo on the sides and Cycle Works, Cant miss it! Hope to be able to post some videos shortly and will post some pics on here as well.

How did you get it to 8 lbs ?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it normal to run lower peak RPM with a turbo? Guys usually run that motor 8300-8400.

Top Bottom