Mt Waddington

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever sled near Mt waddington. Any place to stay close by?

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never have ridden there, but sounds bad ass. Ill put that one on the list forsure.

I was the guide on that trip. We were at Monmouth still 60km from Waddington

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was the guide on that trip. We were at Monmouth still 60km from Waddington

Nice sounds like a fun adventure. Are you coming in from the mainland to Waddington? Kind of looks like you could access it from the west side by boat from the Island. Either way looks like a time.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sounds like a fun adventure. Are you coming in from the mainland to Waddington? Kind of looks like you could access it from the west side by boat from the Island. Either way looks like a time.

Would go in from Tatla lake

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would go in from Tatla lake

Looks like there is a couple motels in town there. Or try air b&b or something.

Take some pictures for us though. Im jealous, those are the kind of trips that motivate me at this point in my sledding career, hobby what ever you want to call it.

🍻

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. But some homos would like to make it a park though....

I read through this petition... What a load of crap. People are so brainwashed.

Several comments lumping Heli-skiing and snowmobiling together, but most can't differentiate between personal recreation and an intensive commercial operation.

Even the groups that have all went to climb these mountains... they all get access up the closest inlet by boat. But they walked the last 20 miles, so it's ok, and they can virtue signal from their keyboards...

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cover riske creek west to Bella Bella now for work. I’ve talked to some guys in BC that ride just above ‘the hill’ sounds like a sweet zone as well
I also want to check out the rainbow range, can you find out what the riding is like there.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Ray....we should talk. Ive been scouting access the past 10 years. Have a plan and it involves a boat. And I know you like boats ;)

Reactions: RGM

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just gonna throw it out there.... theres a solid 4 people in this thread which would probably do this adventure!

Id giver a go with you some time Oler.

Im thinking of staging out of Cambell river though.(open to other ideas though) Been staring over that direction planning for a while...

20220323_194749.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom