Mr.R's Is Back

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the letter in the mail that Mr.R's is back but is going to be in Lethbridge 1403-3rd Ave south. The new owners purchased the inventory and the name. Ken will be staying on the show'em how it's done right. That's good to have a doo shop down south but it's bad for us to get parts. There's always greyhound, dhl etc. Good luck to Tanner boys.:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i got the letter in the mail that mr.r's is back but is going to be in lethbridge 1403-3rd ave south. The new owners purchased the inventory and the name. Ken will be staying on the show'em how it's done right. That's good to have a doo shop down south but it's bad for us to get parts. There's always greyhound, dhl etc. Good luck to tanner boys.:d

good to hear, but they've moved even farther away..... Oh well!

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still gonna stick with em till they prove it isn't worth it. There isn't a decent ski doo dealer in Calgary.

Isn't that the truth. Gave the parts guy the part number off the website, confired correct number, still couldn't find. Called a different store in a different place not a problem, had it on the shelf. What's a person to do?:beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A public letter to Mr. R's: Thanks to Ken and Kevin for the service and being the "best little shop on the prairies"! I wasn't a customer for very long, which was my loss, but the short time I was dealing with you guys it was super. You will be missed and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Nice to hear that you will be helping out with the Tanner guys in Lethbridge. It will only make the transition that much better. See you at the open house, fs

Top Bottom