Moving from Lloydminster to Cochrane

DTR

Reaction score
Hello all,

I will be moving to Cochrane on May the 15th from Lloydminster to pursue a more active lifestyle. Anyone looking to go exploring in BC is welcome to message me.

I enjoy exploring with my Polaris RZR, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, camping and sledding in the winter.

I'm new to the area with no friends in the area yet, let me know if I can come riding with you.

Thanks!

Kyle

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are not that far away from the Ghost recreation area. I plan to stay a week down there in September. Picked a good area to move to I think.:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good choice. I go to loyd about four times a week, what a depressing place, good luck with the move.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cochrane area is awesome. If I moved somewhere in Alberta then it would be around that area somewhere. But I am hoping to move to BC instead!

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good choice. I go to loyd about four times a week, what a depressing place, good luck with the move.

You watch what you say, we have the Border Markers that are renowned tourist attractions here, people flock to the Arby's drivethrough to take their special photos of these landmarks.

Top Bottom