Moved to a different forum? Where did it go…

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You can select to add news and events in your user preferences quite easily. Click on your name, top right, scroll down to Preferences and select the appropriate threads.
Then you are making the choice to view the threads.
forum.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can select to add news and events in your user preferences quite easily. Click on your name, top right, scroll down to Preferences and select the appropriate threads.
Then you are making the choice to view the threads.
View attachment 256772
We been making choices all along. Literally Dozens of threads on here I’ve never tapped on in 15 years.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to protect the delicate little flowers in our midst.

Aren't you worried that these pussies are going to go into their preferences, see the opportunity to view offensive material, and be offended by that? I think we might need another layer of protection

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to protect the delicate little flowers in our midst.

Aren't you worried that these pussies are going to go into their preferences, see the opportunity to view offensive material, and be offended by that? I think we might need another layer of protection
So nice to come on here and hearing all opinions on all topics. This site has mostly Albertans and or western Canadians. Those Opinions of all types from our peers are valuable and now they are hidden. WTF

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Those sections have been around for months this way. And we put notice out and awareness to these threads. This gives the user the option of looking at the threads if they want to. This forum was designed for snowmobiling at atv stuff and has expanded into bikes, hunting, camping, vehicles etc. Thx.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those sections have been around for months this way. And we put notice out and awareness to these threads. This gives the user the option of looking at the threads if they want to. This forum was designed for snowmobiling at atv stuff and has expanded into bikes, hunting, camping, vehicles etc. Thx.
I get it. I was just stating that I value opinions of all sorts from my peers in western Canada.

Top Bottom