Mountain Mania Revy Jan 23 Weekend

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Snowandmud.com will be at the Boulder Cabin on Saturday with Team Thunderstruck for a group photo. Meet some of your favorite riders that you watch in the video's. Even better yet, get to go to the banquet at the Revelstoke Community Center for a great dinner with these folks and alot of peeps from this site. Also you can learn a bit about avalanches at Avy days at the Boulder cabin as well. Get your tickets for a great meal and banquet now, go on the main page, on the left navigation menu click MMIII tickets or click the following link.

Jim Phelan

Dave & Carrie Shell

Trennis & Jamie Baer

Just some of the riders showing up, more surprises to come...

Here is Jims comments from last seasons Mountain Mania
Then it was off to McBride, BC for a whirlwind tour of some new riding areas! We went up for the SNOWANDMUD.COM forum ride and had an absolute riot!! Trennis, Dave and I drove the 15 hours and were welcomed into McBride as if we were born there and were returning home! Oh wait, Trennis was born there!! We met so many amazing people and it is so tough to personally thank all of them but rest assured, the people of McBride BC are amazing! Rod from Adrenaline Tours took us riding for 3 days and showed us amazing country and super-deep powder! Glenn and Anyla from Spin Drift Motor Sports extended their selflessness to us all weekend and even let Trennis and Dave use their shop late at night to make repairs! There was an amazing banquet on the Saturday night followed by some bar hopping! The RCMP (police) actually ended up coming to the GIGGLIN' GRIZZLY PUB (Rosanna, you are an angel!) and kicking us all out!! It got a bit Western up there! We met super-fans Meaghan and Colton and even met some other celebrities in the sledding world! Thank you so much to Ron and the SNOW AND MUD crew, we will be forever in your debt!!! A trip that will never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If you know your in Revy that weekend, then get your tickets for the Banquet and dinner, thunderstruck will be there as well. You cannot buy tickets at the door, we need to let the Caterers know early so there only available till Tuesday 19.
You can get them online, see left side navigation menu on left side.
Sherwood Park Certiguard, Car Repair side. Sherwood Park.AB
Powder Petes, In Revelstoke starting Thursday
Bow Cycle South in Calgary, At the Service Counter, See Drew

Or go to Snowandmud.com Suds nights this week they will be there as well.

Thanks, See ya there.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Like Ron says everyone is welcome to join us. Emo`s is catering a great buffet dinner and the Elk`s are running the bar, all profits stay in Revy to support families in need.
Sounds like there are some great door prizes and a good time to be had by all.
Avalanche Awareness Day is also being held on Boulder Sat. Jan. 23 come on up and test your skills and learn a thing or two.
Those famous Herbie burgers will also be on the grill.
Tickets are available here in Revy at Powder Pete`s.
Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BETTER GET YOUR TICKETS QUICK! AS THERE SELLING FAST AND YOU ONLY HAVE TELL THE 19TH TO GET THEM!

i cant wait its going to be a time to remember thats for sure. i guess the snow is awesome there right now. i may get out there sunday for a ride so if so ill be sure to let everyone know.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Some of the Thunderstruck team that is attending:

Jim Phelan

Julio Eiguren

Randy Swensen

Dave Schell

Mark Mesenbrink

Trennis Baer

Shawn Hastings

Thats just some of them, theres a few more as well.
So grab your tickets now, there not sold at the door.
There available at

Powder Petes in Revelstoke
Bow Cycle South in Calgary, See Drew in Service
Sherwood Park Certiguard in Sherwood Park.

On line see the left side navigation menu. If you purchace your tickets online now we may just have them in a will call box at the door, as mailing after Saturday they may not make it.

Last edited:

awkwardmoose

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Could you please explain the meaning of "Pro Rider" to me please??:

I don’t think it has been documented but this is what I’ve observed.

'Pro Rider' Criteria:

1) Hasn’t rode hungover
2) Can out run an avi and/or has been buried and lived
3) Can throat 4 Herbie burgers (Boulder Cabin) and still ride
4) His/her sled has had a ‘ghost rider’ and it never hit a tree/rock
5) Has never said “I can beat that. Hold my beer and watch this…”
6) Has had a ‘yard sale’ on the hill and didn’t get snow down the shorts
7) Has waited at the bottom of the bowl for the sun to come to be the first track in the powder
8) Has never come off the mountain with less parts than went in with
9) Backpack does not contain a snow bungee
10) Did I mention, hasn’t rode hungover…

… there’s probably more criteria that I’ve missed.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Meet and Greet, Jan 22 at:

Zalas Steak and Pizza
1601 Victoria Rd
Revelstoke, BC
(250) 837-5555
7-11pm

Photo at the Boulder Cabin at 9:30 with Team Thunderstruck and Snowandmud.com

Go Ride have a Great day. Ride safe, Please review avalanche conditions before riding every day, on line at Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

Also the Canadian Avalanche Association is will be at the Boulder Cabin as well hosting Avy Days and having a program at the Cabin. Please spend some time and check it out.

Then go ride and have a great day.

Then be back and head to the Revelstoke Community Center for the Party.

Cocktails 6 - 7
Dinner 7
Refreshments untill 1 am

Please don't drink and drive, the Elks club will drive you back to the hotel for a donation.

You MUST have a ticket to come to the event. If you need one, two, ten or twenty you there pre-order only. Limited time as well. There is only 2 days left to get tickets. If your looking for some please PM me now and we can make arrangements rather than buying them online.
There also available in Sherwood Park at Certiguard Auto Repair, Powder Petes in Revelstoke and Bow Cycle South in Calgary, See Drew at service.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE

Tickets are available at Powder Pete's until 7pm Thursday. HOWEVER you MUST PM Rknight111 to let him know that you've purchased. Ron can also arrange tickets for you. However Cut off is Thursday at 7pm.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Sicamous for Fri/Sat then Revy Sunday, are there any organized rides for sunday?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucky b*******s

I've decided to back out. Have a good trip guys! Take pictures!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm looks like its going to be more snow for me. common dont back out now look at the weather.

I STILL HAVE TICKETS FOR SALE TELL THURSDAY 6PM!!!!! GET THEM NOW GONNA BE AMAZING WEEKEND IF WEATHER HOLDS UP!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom