Mountain Mania 7 - January 25, 2014

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We did look at T-Shirts a few years ago but with real full time jobs and all the work that goes into the event it's tough to do.
Maybe we can do a 10th anniversary shirt.
It's a great idea, just extremely time consuming ... Well except for Rene, he was a teacher at the time and we all know teachers don't do squat....lol

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
On the last stage if "gett'n ready to go. Should be on the road be 6pm.
Tyler, what's your plan.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

should be on the road shortly after 5, everything is fueled, truck is partially loaded, Sara's home by 3 and will load the rest of it. So I just have to go home, change and drive.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you to all the teachers/retired teachers out there for getting these guys where they are today...................:d

dug, i dun scpeell tu gud iz that a teechrs falt?

Gotta load my sled after work and head to Salmon Arm, riding with Tex in Sicamous tomorrow. Then eastward to Golden.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who knows the area that will be riding on Friday? I am trying to decide how early on Friday I want to get away.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is there anyone who knows the area that will be riding on Friday? I am trying to decide how early on Friday I want to get away.

large group of people heading to Silent Pass with some locals, for a social fire and ride type day. That's what the whole event is about is socializing

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
large group of people heading to Silent Pass with some locals, for a social fire and ride type day. That's what the whole event is about is socializing

Sounds like a good time, I have never been to Silent Pass, but would like to. What time is the group meeting and where is the staging area?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time, I have never been to Silent Pass, but would like to. What time is the group meeting and where is the staging area?

I'll post once we get this figured out. I'll be following peeps who know where they are going..... because.... well.... I don't know where I am going!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Won't be there till around 10 pm tomorro night, hopefully to make the end of the meet and greet, drive carefull and see ya tomorro night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom