Mountain Mania 7 - January 25, 2014

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Road to Louise was good but a bit more snow and slush on the road from there to Golden. A bit foggy when driving down into Field.
-6 on the way out and if freezes tonight, roads will be a little slick.
Drive safe.

RN

thanx for the road conditions update Orange Pumpkin!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, through my local connections, found a electronics shop that has radios for rent or sale...
Pre-programmed Bush channels. $25/week for the handheld.

High Country Communications.
It's on the way out of Golden towards Radium. Head south west on 14th street to the end of the street and turn left at Whiskey Jack Logging shop.

PD :)

peakz

Reaction score
Just bought my tickets to MM7. Yahoo.

FYI- the Golden Snowmobile Club/Trail Society are making a special effort to have 3 extra trails groomed for this weekend, as well as the usual ones. The Blaeberry (to km29), Mt. 7, and Susan Lake have all been freshly groomed this week, as well as Gorman, Quartz and Silent.

Enjoy. See ya at the party.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the plan tomorrow if I drive down tonight... I could be solo for Fridays ride, where is everyone going to be... :D

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well due to unforeseen circumstances, my trip has been cancelled for me. 3 free MM7 tickets to anyone that wants them

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we are going to try and get away for about 7am tomorrow morning which should put us into silent around 10-11am depending on weather. Hopefully we run into some people if not I guess we will do our best in a new area. Hoping to find the group though.

Someone please speak up if there is a better area to explore for the first time we do have a GPS.

We will be in a Burgandy 05 Chev Duramax, with an open trailer and a Black M7 and an M1100T

Top Bottom