Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the only tickets sold at the Sk. Sled show. So We're now 100% set to go!!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all you who remember me from the Revy night.. BRING ON VALEMOUNT!!..

P.S. ron/ric/curtis... ill be in Edmonton friday possably over night if ric poors me thos stiff drinks he likes.. ill be getting mine then.. i wouldnt miss this for the life of me. even if i have to rent a sled maybe i can get a ride home from the dinner again but that wonderfully lady again!! eh Glen

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Drewski......... Aren't you banned from any further mountain manias?? Lol

hey, bud, you're welcome to come stay at our house while you're up here.... Let me know. We'll do plenty of those stiff drinks friday nite ;)

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh they wont bann me.. if anythign its JR. Highmark for " falling asleep" after words.

oh ill let you know or justin know one of the two for sure.. i could use a few of them let me tell you

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

P.S. ron/ric/curtis... ill be in Edmonton friday possably over night if ric poors me thos stiff drinks he likes.. ill be getting mine then.. i wouldnt miss this for the life of me. even if i have to rent a sled maybe i can get a ride home from the dinner again but that wonderfully lady again!! eh Glen

Can you stand to see Royer wearing his gitch in the hot tub again drinking triples ?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

The Bad New Nytro Kid returns...lol..

You are embossed in my memory...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

• IMG_5785.jpg
    IMG_5785.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5786.jpg
    IMG_5786.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 169

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really SBR...........Really.............looks like a Hobbitt family picture. :smiliestirthepot::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: I think our group is gonna start Mountain Mania on Wednesday or for sure Thursday at the very latest this year. We have a surprize for M1ATTACK; and it's not Snowseekers turbo either.;):d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Really SBR...........Really.............looks like a Hobbitt family picture. :smiliestirthepot::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: I think our group is gonna start Mountain Mania on Wednesday or for sure Thursday at the very latest this year. We have a surprize for M1ATTACK; and it's not Snowseekers turbo either.;):d

They had a few choice words about you....lol

Attachments

• IMG_5786Diapers.jpg
    IMG_5786Diapers.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 161

McCAT

Reaction score
Shredder, do you really think it is wise to mess with team Hobbit? :eek::eek:

What is my surprise? You going to get out of the stroller and ride with the grown ups.:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there SPECIAL requirements to go on this ride? I mean shovel, probe, beacon, avy packs??? If so, where are some places a person can rent this stuff? Thanks in advance... :d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are there SPECIAL requirements to go on this ride? I mean shovel, probe, beacon, avy packs??? If so, where are some places a person can rent this stuff? Thanks in advance... :d

Yes they would like to see everyone have all the saftey related gear,If I have a shovel ,I can dig your butt out,if you have a shovel you can dig mine out...........and so on!
Oh you will need a ticket as well for the dinner!
catmando!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they would like to see everyone have all the saftey related gear,If I have a shovel ,I can dig your butt out,if you have a shovel you can dig mine out...........and so on!
Oh you will need a ticket as well for the dinner!
catmando!

Bought the tickets at the sled show when I meet you, as well as RKnight, and Sledderglen. We have shovels, and probes, but thats it. Are beacons a MUST have? Need to know so we can rent or reserve some in advance. :d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

There are no formal or sanctioned events planned for riding the mountains. If your going to be there then we'd like you to participate in our group photo being taken on Saturday morning. Each person or group is responsible for their own riding plan for the day and safety. You need to know the risks of riding in the mountains and it is suggested that you take an avalanche course and you and anyone in your group should know your Avalanche beacons intimately.
If you've not ridden the area let the other peeps on this thread that are riding know and I'm confident someone will hook up with you and your group.
There is a great banquet on Saturday night with a fantastic meal planned and prizes galore. The purpose of this event is to allow members to have a few pops and get to know other members of the site. It's all about gaining new friends and riding buddies.
Regarding renting equipment, I'll leave that to Curtis from VARDA to answer.

I hope that answers your questions

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are no formal or sanctioned events planned for riding the mountains. If your going to be there then we'd like you to participate in our group photo being taken on Saturday morning. Each person or group is responsible for their own riding plan for the day and safety. You need to know the risks of riding in the mountains and it is suggested that you take an avalanche course and you and anyone in your group should know your Avalanche beacons intimately.
If you've not ridden the area let the other peeps on this thread that are riding know and I'm confident someone will hook up with you and your group.
There is a great banquet on Saturday night with a fantastic meal planned and prizes galore. The purpose of this event is to allow members to have a few pops and get to know other members of the site. It's all about gaining new friends and riding buddies.
Regarding renting equipment, I'll leave that to Curtis from VARDA to answer.

I hope that answers your questions

Thanks SBR.. My husband and I have NEVER riden the mountains, this is our first time. Hoping to go more often. Would be great to hook up with some people that know the area. We dont do anything crazy, so should be easy to please. :d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks sbr and you can rent them at Echo cycle in edm or bumper to bumper in Vale as well as some of the hotels used to rent them,ask when you book and yes I met you but didnt notice you buying the tickets,thanks for your support,hows the pump work!
catmando!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks sbr and you can rent them at Echo cycle in edm or bumper to bumper in Vale as well as some of the hotels used to rent them,ask when you book and yes I met you but didnt notice you buying the tickets,thanks for your support,hows the pump work!
catmando!

Pumps works great... THANKS..:d

Top Bottom