Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ive been away for work i never get a chance to stop in there. maybe i can get someone to pick them up from ASE. i can see it from my bedroom window. would be pretty stupid excuse if i couldnt get them from there LOL....

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ill come if longhairfreak comes. i want to see some skittle action. ill get my gf to grab my tickets tommorow

Actually - I did invite him...he laughed, not a nasty laugh like a villain, but a laugh of a man who was pleasantly surprised and suddenly considering attending...but I don't think he will.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ya ive been away for work i never get a chance to stop in there. maybe i can get someone to pick them up from ASE. i can see it from my bedroom window. would be pretty stupid excuse if i couldnt get them from there LOL....

Maxwell.... Go see tylerg at ase -- he has tickets

Ric - he's looking for someone to do that for him, see above

Brap

Reaction score
Yeah. I just can't seem to get any clearance for my track.. no more yam fries.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Yeah. I just can't seem to get any clearance for my track.. no more yam fries.

Maybe if you layed off the 8 a and W breakfast sandwiches in the morning in vale you would be ok... But the GOOD news is... after your sting on the hit tv show "the biggest loser" is over you should be able to ride like no tommorow!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Maybe if you layed off the 8 a and W breakfast sandwiches in the morning in vale you would be ok... But the GOOD news is... after your sting on the hit tv show "the biggest loser" is over you should be able to ride like no tommorow!

WHOOOOO, I'M STEPPING OUT AS A SPECTATOR...... THOSE ARE SMACK DOWN WORDS...... MIGHT BE WATCHIN' SOME FISTYCUFFS SOON:eek::d

Brap

Reaction score
then i could finally wear one of the vintage ski doo jackets with the elastic waist!

Top Bottom