Mountain Addiction gas cans- Which kit to get

meens

Reaction score
I am thinking of going with 2 small cans, and large low profile bag. Does anyone know if this will all fit on a 144 tunnel ? Thanks

Last edited:

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the large tank and the high profile bag on my 153 Pro Climb M. Fits perfectly. Like how simple the rail system works. Rock solid.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love their cans! run the two cans and prefer the look, pour. whatever you do..dont buy white....snow is white...enough said. as for them being hard to come off...some pledge works wonders! good luck, you'll love em!

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 2 smaller cans and love them on my M.8. I rarely need any extra fuel but I use them for another handle when I'm stuck as much as anything. However , expect to spend a few hours getting the cans to fit the rail. I used a utility knife and sand paper to get the rails to slide onto the cans without using a rubber hammer.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 2 smaller cans and love them on my M.8. I rarely need any extra fuel but I use them for another handle when I'm stuck as much as anything. However , expect to spend a few hours getting the cans to fit the rail. I used a utility knife and sand paper to get the rails to slide onto the cans without using a rubber hammer.

Sprayed pam on the bottom of my cans and worked them back and forth about a dozen times. Cleaned off the cans and rails, lubed it again and no issues.
If you tighten the bolts too much or don't have them spaced properly they will be tough to get on/off.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with these cans. I've got two 1.3's on my Pro 163. Haven't lubed it at all yet and they are a bit stubborn to get on and off but will try the dish soap befoer I go out next. The only thing I found is they both leaked when I first got them and I had to shave the ridges left from manufacturing on the spout with a utility knife before the caps sealed properly. They don't leak at all now, just thought I'd throw that out there in case others are find they leak a bit form the cap too.

Top Bottom