Mots Machining Back Open!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you may know some may not, Tom has reopened his edmonton shop and is back doing engine work and parts supplying. Had some health issues but cleaned that up and decided to get back into the business. Not doing performance work though! Keeping with the stock stuff, cranks, rebuilds, re-nicasil etc. and a supplier for CV Tech and any other parts you may need. Just thought i'd throw that out there as another option if needed. Higgins.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you may know some may not, Tom has reopened his edmonton shop and is back doing engine work and parts supplying. Had some health issues but cleaned that up and decided to get back into the business. Not doing performance work though! Keeping with the stock stuff, cranks, rebuilds, re-nicasil etc. and a supplier for CV Tech and any other parts you may need. Just thought i'd throw that out there as another option if needed. Higgins.

I am glad to here that Tom is back in business
Does great work
Rebuilt 2 - 700cc Summit (stock) engines (in the old Riverside Shop Building) for me running excellent 2 years later when sold sleds

What is his SHOPS name -- address and phone # for the rest of us

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They've done mostly all of my machining that i've needed over the years, and being in and around St. Albert makes it convenient!

Mots Machining
15434-131ave. NW Edmonton
780-437-5598

Top Bottom