• white shades.jpg
    white shades.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 76

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
awe come on guys i just put the monster sticker on the back window and bought the white oakleys last friday i figure between the two it should boost the hp on my truck so much i should be able to drag race a viper and win

Only if ya drive up and down Albert with a muscle shirt on and your window down drinking Redbull, at -20...

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny that the white shades only seem to affect the drilling side, never the pipeline side...just sayin

Perhaps they aren't as prominent but the White Shades truly know no boundaries!

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awe come on guys i just put the monster sticker on the back window and bought the white oakleys last friday i figure between the two it should boost the hp on my truck so much i should be able to drag race a viper and win

It might,but make sure you are wearing your tapout t-shirt.... always helps

Attachments

• tapout.jpg
    tapout.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 81

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another real douche give away is wearing a toque in the middle of summer... how many times do, white shades and this go hand in hand? and those "flip-flops" or whatever the heck they are. those are for women.

malinowski3

Reaction score
It might,but make sure you are wearing your tapout t-shirt.... always helps

aah yes i frogot about the tap out shirt thats what im still missing but what if the guy in the viper is also wearing white sunglasses and a tap out shirt ... with the hp, he will gain im for sure going to lose :confused:

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aah yes i frogot about the tap out shirt thats what im still missing but what if the guy in the viper is also wearing white sunglasses and a tap out shirt ... with the hp, he will gain im for sure going to lose :confused:

throw a few nos stickers on there. that'll help.

tonykunz

Reaction score
another real douche give away is wearing a toque in the middle of summer... how many times do, white shades and this go hand in hand? and those "flip-flops" or whatever the heck they are. those are for women.

I am going to buy a pickup truck with a metal mulisha logo on the back and a fox hoodie and white fox sunglasses and a fox hat to wear backwards while I drive it, so I can look so cool! Good idea y/n?

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy a pickup truck with a metal mulisha logo on the back and a fox hoodie and white fox sunglasses and a fox hat to wear backwards while I drive it, so I can look so cool! Good idea y/n?

that should work.....as long as you tattoo "OPEN HOUSE" on your azz

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

man i totally forgot about backwards hats... make sure the hoodies an xxxl so you get that certain look.

malinowski3

Reaction score
throw a few nos stickers on there. that'll help.

no room left i put my catch phrayses on there between these two there isnt much room i have "take er easy and if she's easy take er twice" on the one side and on the other "phuk bitches get money" maby i could wear a helmit and put a bunch of nos stickers on that :d and yes i am very bad at spelling

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You could throw out the secret weapon....Get a neck tattoo...nobody can beat you then..

Top Bottom