Moderated - Sledders own worst enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cleaned it up so I hope my post in that section explains it all. No name calling, period. we all have an opinion and if you were not there you have no first hand info. voice your opinion but no name calling. will reopen shortly, curtis and i have just hung up the phone on this matter. Later all and play nice.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
He yelled at me and called me names...lol...

Barry's da' man on this one. Play nice.

Cheerz.

cleaned it up so I hope my post in that section explains it all. No name calling, period. we all have an opinion and if you were not there you have no first hand info. voice your opinion but no name calling. will reopen shortly, curtis and i have just hung up the phone on this matter. Later all and play nice.

Highmarkm8

Reaction score
any truth to that last post about spraying the lead sled in a family group on the way past????????????????

yup sprayed them all with snow rocks and beer cans got all ten of them on the way down dont think i did but hey u be the judge to gusse i shold put up my scratchers when i come down the hill or take of my track

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i sorry:( was just sayin though.... guess i got a little carried away.:beerchug:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
True colors...If I had to choose 2 people to ride with, Max or this dude...

EASY CHOICE!

I dunno, he see's you with max he may kick your azz as well.... might be better off riding alone, and if you see someone putting themselves in danger don't you dare say nothing..... just slowly turn and go the other way.

Just sayin............

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I dunno, he see's you with max he may kick your azz as well.... might be better off riding alone, and if you see someone putting themselves in danger don't you dare say nothing..... just slowly turn and go the other way.

Just sayin............

Whatever....had my butt kicked by WAAAY tougher guys, not scared LOL! And trust me, I wont warn ANYONE of any danger from here on in, this dude has me schooled....

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
geez, i'd be worried about getting my azz kicked by a BOY, espcially one with like 8 houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they kicked me out of the other one know:d i was hjust havin fun buggin the person involved. maybe i will conform now.:(

Highmarkm8

Reaction score
like i said love me or hate me like i care, lots off people have my back and i guess the true color come out when someone stick up for them self. so i geese i wont tow a stranger off the hill or go out of my way to lend someone a 125$ belt or help the people i dont even know out of a tree or give people fuel or lend someone cash because the left there wallet at the hotel when there buddy took off one him or let people the lost there partners ride with me. but i guess im a a$$hole for all the good i have done so thats what i get when im 50m away from some skier sing and some little punk starts waving his arm and yelling at us because he a senior member.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Membership means nothing dude..............

In a seriousness, you shot yourself in the foot with your first post when you came out swinging. anyone here who may have called you an azzhole only did so because you gave them more than enough evidence to base an opinion on....

like it's been said, we have 2 stories and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I would certainly hope that an online conversation would not cause you to change past habbits of helping others.....

It is what it is....basically as far as facts go...the only FACT I have about you is that you do a pizz poor job of representing yourself in a public forum...

Does it have to be either Hate or Love?????? those are pretty extreme opposites...I hate very few, but loving you would just be creepy....I choose indifference at this point...

like i said love me or hate me like i care, lots off people have my back and i guess the true color come out when someone stick up for them self. so i geese i wont tow a stranger off the hill or go out of my way to lend someone a 125$ belt or help the people i dont even know out of a tree or give people fuel or lend someone cash because the left there wallet at the hotel when there buddy took off one him or let people the lost there partners ride with me. but i guess im a a$$hole for all the good i have done so thats what i get when im 50m away from some skier sing and some little punk starts waving his arm and yelling at us because he a senior member.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what your trying to post. just don't see many around here supporting you or your attitude. you may not be so happy if that area gets shut down because you know it all, or if some one, like a cop comes and gives you a great big fine for your ride in that untracked area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom