Midweek in Fernie anyone?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Finally got caught up at work today and this week is looking good for a run down to Fernie or Elkford. Anyone wanna head down or meet up in the pass?

I have a few things to doo this week but could be available for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday depending on what transpires tomorrow morning with Doc appointment.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be good to go might have to use the deck thou depending on staging area as u have to get up higher from normal parking.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll have to stay in touch then. I presume their checking your foot to see how it's healing?

how its healing is rather fine id say he is on his sled more than he is at home:beer::beer:

and he STILL hasnt shown us those secret spots of his .... which is a good thing cause the other areas are still great:d:d:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
how its healing is rather fine id say he is on his sled more than he is at home:beer::beer:

and he STILL hasnt shown us those secret spots of his .... which is a good thing cause the other areas are still great:d:d:d

Maintenance day today; no riding! Put on a nice wood fire in the shop, a little Don, Willie, Randy, etc., and a few cold ones. Fix a few things to be ready to go again.

Regarding the Secret spots; that's just what they are....SECRET!!! But I did take polarice to Secret Meadow, does that count?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maintenance day today; no riding! Put on a nice wood fire in the shop, a little Don, Willie, Randy, etc., and a few cold ones. Fix a few things to be ready to go again.

Regarding the Secret spots; that's just what they are....SECRET!!! But I did take polarice to Secret Meadow, does that count?

doug ya know what if i never have to see your secret spots cause all the other stuff is as good as it was that suits me just fine
more than enough areas down there to play in :d:d:d:d

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
doug ya know what if i never have to see your secret spots cause all the other stuff is as good as it was that suits me just fine
more than enough areas down there to play in :d:d:d:d

See your secret spot? More than enough areas down there to play in?

Man, that sure has a sexual connotation to it when you read into that line above don't it? If you said that to a chick, she'd probably slap you first and ask questions later. lol

Good thing we know better! :d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See your secret spot? More than enough areas down there to play in?

Man, that sure has a sexual connotation to it when you read into that line above don't it? If you said that to a chick, she'd probably slap you first and ask questions later. lol

Good thing we know better! :d

im not even sure i want to go there :d:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We'll forget about those "secret spots" and concentrate on the good stuff; riding in the snow!

I'm good to go Tuesday and Thursday (although Thursday has to be an early finish as I have a 7:00 pm meeting in Fernie)

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys got me thinking..... wed or thurs would be best for me if i do get to come... i'll keep my eyes on this post... lmk when you pick a day.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bye the hwy web cams more misture lower down at sparwood then morrsey, I think barnes lake would be good on wensday rigrat and his crew were thinking about going there on wensday.See what tomorrow brings.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Thursday works for me, and I think FernieSnow was saying the same. Don't know the concensus yet on where to ride, but I guess it all depends on the snow. I think Doug would be the best one to attest to the conditions since he lives there and he's been riding a lot of the areas lately. Elkford pictures were awesome last week. They're calling for flurries through Wednesday, and Sunshine for Thursday. :)

No snow on the Elkford or Morrissey web cams, but states this.

What sayeth Doug?

Top Bottom