Meteor Mine Hill Climb!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I could have made it! Sounds like you guys put on a great event. We are definitely going to have to schedule our poker run on a different weekend next year so us Creston folk can make it. Would have been great to see everyone. :)

Yup lets coordinate it next year. Would be nice to be at both events! Missed you buddy!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
‎2012 Annual Meteor Mine Hill Climb results

Womens Class
1st Amy Enns Arcit Cat M8 42.93 seconds
2d Trish Drinkle Polaris Pro 800 47.84
600cc-700cc class
1st Keuran Lindley Arctic Cat M7 39.06

Masters
1st Rene St. Onge An angry Yamaha Ape-O 33.75
2d Aaron Seminoff Arctic Cat T1100 33.99
3d Rod Katchen Arctic Cat m8 HCR 34.72

800 Stock
1st Chris Hoodicoff Skidoo 33.50
2d Kyle Dodds Skidoo 34.22
3d Cam Hicks SKidoo 34.28

Open 800cc-1000cc Mod
1st Keuran Lindley Arctic Cat M1000 31.37
2d Kyle Dodds SkiDoo XP 32.91
3d Broadie Evans Skidoo XP 34.34

Turbo
1st Cam Hicks Boondocker Pro RMK 31.19
2d Doug White Arctic Cat M8 32.03
3d Justin Simon Arcic Cat M8 33.41

Fastest time of the day/Kind of the Hill
Cam Hicks Boondocker Polaris Pro RMK 31.19

krashuba

Reaction score
so i was at the event was a blast could not of asked for a better day with friends and family except for a bit more sun shine. tons of awsmoe sled were out there but one in particular caught my eye. some crazy guy was tearing it up on a black turbo nytro sounded awsome and even better to watch. would love to go riding with this guy some time anyone know who he is??? and where he learned to ride? would love to know

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i was at the event was a blast could not of asked for a better day with friends and family except for a bit more sun shine. tons of awsmoe sled were out there but one in particular caught my eye. some crazy guy was tearing it up on a black turbo nytro sounded awsome and even better to watch. would love to go riding with this guy some time anyone know who he is??? and where he learned to ride? would love to know

Haa haa! You looked like you were having fun on that T Cat my friend... nice how things work out eh...

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
pretty cool how the stock class is less then 2 seconds slower lol and how much do ppl pay to mod their sled lol

In a normal year there would be 2-2.5 feet of powder on that hill and stockers would have had a hard time even getting to the top. El Nina is not puttin out like we were told! Meteor is won in the gates not the hill. Would be cool if there were gates were on the hill and also if there was an Old Iron Class! Very fun event though, the MC and his music rocked.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would probably be Rene St. Onge ("I Dare Ya Rene" who posted above) on his yammy. PM him if you want to go riding.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a normal year there would be 2-2.5 feet of powder on that hill and stockers would have had a hard time even getting to the top. El Nina is not puttin out like we were told! Meteor is won in the gates not the hill. Would be cool if there were gates were on the hill and also if there was an Old Iron Class! Very fun event though, the MC and his music rocked.

Seen lots of years when the stockers didn't even make the top, let alone have a hard time :). Used to love seeing Seminoff take the open class sled off the top of that hill when everyone else struggled to make it 2/3's the way up.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah sounds like Rene. Hes an ok rider. ;) One of the funnest guys I have ever rode with and he pushes you to be a better rider. Has a wicked looking lodge up in Sicamous. Eagle Valley Lodge - Best Sledding In The West - Sicamous, BC 250-836-2860

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol. Always a highlight to watch Awesome Riders Hit it. Rene kind of stole the show on Sunday! Good times!

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was Rene St onge.

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol. Always a highlight to watch Awesome Riders Hit it. Rene kind of stole the show on Sunday! Good times!
Rene has been Looking at the m800 turbos and likes them. Main jet should throw one under his butt as a sponsor. He rides alot with a ton of people all there watching him rip it u on your sleds

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rene has been Looking at the m800 turbos and likes them. Main jet should throw one under his butt as a sponsor. He rides alot with a ton of people all there watching him rip it u on your sleds

I agree. And would be a million times better of a spokesperson for your dealership than another rider I can think of. I know going up chute after chute after chute after chute in spring snow is impressive.......but I think you guys could use an upgrade in the spokesperson/sponsored rider department. JMHO

Top Bottom