Mclean vids...etc

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some vids...I did from september...and also some other assorted vids of other places in alberta.....

I am riding a Husqvarna 09 WR125 in some of these and TC250 and CR125 Husky's in the rest

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heikki...I'm not able to load those vids :(...I'll check back later

your right...I cant seem to get them to work here....

I linked them from my photobucket account.....does that work here :dunno:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just rode Mclean this week-end, i would say 3-4" of snow in most places with the water holes freezing up.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowy, but we're riding on Saturday and maybe Sunday. Hopefully a warm strong wind will dry some stuff out tomorrow.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah? Cause were thinkin either Blackfoot (if its open) or tryin McLean...if it isn't too sloppy

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it gets some wind and sun, it will still be a bit wet in the shade, but sunny hillclimbs should dry out and have wicked traction.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will it be as bad as it was in April? Cause I went there in April and it was terrible riding, I ended up with a minor injury from losing control it was soooo muddy and slippery...I would like to check out Blackfoot track but I have to wait and find out if they'll be open on Sat I guess

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April it still had frost and ice underneath, it was tough on two wheels. Should be much better now.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will it be as bad as it was in April? Cause I went there in April and it was terrible riding, I ended up with a minor injury from losing control it was soooo muddy and slippery...I would like to check out Blackfoot track but I have to wait and find out if they'll be open on Sat I guess

Blackfoot should be ok for saturday....not sure about Mclean...I suspect the snow we had in cataract creek suggests Mclean got a good dump too....

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still unable to view vids

Anyway gang sorry about the Lack of viewable vids...I have a go hero cam and have been shooting vids all summer.....I them loaded on my Photobucket account and have them on other sites...but for some reason they dont seem to work here.....:confused:

anyone got the skinny on how to post vids here.....???

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm well i'm headin to Calgary Friday night...I'm hopin we'll get some decent riding in at either Blackfoot or McLean...might be the last go of the year so I want to take advantage of it... I guess if McLean has a bunch of snow I should avoid...the weather forecast there though seems to be pretty decent lately but who knows..

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some vids...I did from september...and also some other assorted vids of other places in alberta.....

I am riding a Husqvarna 09 WR125 in some of these and TC250 and CR125 Husky's in the rest

OK I think I got them sorted out....turn up the sound

Top Bottom