McBride Trip

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Just got home from a great trip to McBride. Met a few S&M folks and had 3 fantastic days of sledding on Renshaw. To all of you who recommend the Mountain Haven B&B I have to say THANKYOU!! You were SOOO right!! It is a great place to stay. Barry and Judy are great people. I will be staying there again. :D:D Barry, thanks for showing us some great spots and for your advice on spots to avoid for avalanche danger:thumbsup2:.I will try to post some pics, never put any up on here before so it may take a while.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Gerald
Glad you guys had a great trip,I had a trip from Hell and didnt want to bring my bad luck to Mcbride so I stayed put because everything I touched exploded exept a Turbo Apex running 22lbs of boost and 400 horse I got to go for a rip on and I have never experienced power like that in my life and likely will never again(48.000 dollar sled)Anyway hope to hook up next time!
catmando!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great people make the difference between just a trip and an awesome one! :D Let's see some awesome pictures.... Did you happen to get any of Barry being stuck...?

Just got home from a great trip to McBride. Met a few S&M folks and had 3 fantastic days of sledding on Renshaw. To all of you who recommend the Mountain Haven B&B I have to say THANKYOU!! You were SOOO right!! It is a great place to stay. Barry and Judy are great people. I will be staying there again. :D:D Barry, thanks for showing us some great spots and for your advice on spots to avoid for avalanche danger:thumbsup2:.I will try to post some pics, never put any up on here before so it may take a while.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Yes it was an awsome weekend and it was great to meet you flatlandguy (aka "Astronaut Farmer"). lol. Here's a couple pictures you took. I'll let you post the rest. The first picture is Rod and Steve from Adrenaline Tours making a flight together.

Attachments

• McBride feb 23 045.jpg
    McBride feb 23 045.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 178
  • McBride feb 23 049.jpg
    McBride feb 23 049.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 179
  • McBride feb 23 031.jpg
    McBride feb 23 031.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 178
  • McBride feb 23 046.jpg
    McBride feb 23 046.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 178
  • McBride feb 23 022.jpg
    McBride feb 23 022.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 182

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pictures, nice air!!!! :D

Yes it was an awsome weekend and it was great to meet you flatlandguy (aka "Astronaut Farmer"). lol. Here's a couple pictures you took. I'll let you post the rest. The first picture is Rod and Steve from Adrenaline Tours making a flight together.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those pics SumX, I can't figure out how to do that. Check out my new avatar:D Finally got help from my son to figure that one out!

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those pics SumX, I can't figure out how to do that. Check out my new avatar:D Finally got help from my son to figure that one out!

Sent you a PM... Got your PM. Looks like you just went off.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey flatlandguy... nice avatar... is that the one you're after..? A majestic creature none the less.....

Answering your question.... just before you hit the submit button. A couple of lines above it is a "Manage Attachments" button. Hit that and upload a maximum of 7 pictures. I'll see a file size scheule when opened..

Happy loading

gro4u

Reaction score
Some pics from this last weekend. Gotta love those tree holes!(Friday, Renshaw) Sunday we went to an area west and south of town. There were other sled tracks so we followed them and ended up in a great area. We could see a huge glacier from up there. It was a blast. Snow was "go anywhere" but soft enough to still be fun. The visibility was awesome most of the weekend. Had a blast. Thanks to Barry and to that farmer guy for hangin' out the first day.

Attachments

• DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0028.JPG
    DSCF0028.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF0051.JPG
    DSCF0051.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0054.JPG
    DSCF0054.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 64

gro4u

Reaction score
Wondered how you got the pic of the 700 summit stuck by the tree. That's my sled with my buddy beside it!

Top Bottom