Mcbride ride

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
:)well two of us went to Reinshaw sledding then to Bell on sat and i have to say it was a blast and a big work out bell was good to get to and reinshaw i was not prepared for next time i will be . I do have to say thank you to some really super people from ADRENILINE TOURS FOR HELPING US OUT THE MANY TIMES WE GOT STUCK IN REINSHAW . I HAVE TO SAY THANKS AGAIN.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post some pictures and why were u not prepared for Mcbride, exp. or equipment???

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a problem its what we do! Sorry I had to burn past you the last time but after my swim in the creek I needed heat asap... Give us a call next time yourin town!

Shifty

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
Post some pictures and why were u not prepared for Mcbride, exp. or equipment???

got the exp and equipment just not mentaly prepared by the end of the day i was wore out could not stay on the sled . and as far as exp goes i get to the mntns 1 or 2 a year over 6 years will be better next time .

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
not a problem its what we do! Sorry i had to burn past you the last time but after my swim in the creek i needed heat asap... Give us a call next time yourin town!

Shifty

attaboy shifty..... Was rod up with ya too? Who all headed up........ Okay, and why no friggin' pics!!!??????

FoxTrot

Reaction score
You guys should have stuck around Bell for a little bit longer. It ended up clearing out and there was lots of fresh snow for an easy ride up big Bell.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
attaboy shifty..... Was rod up with ya too? Who all headed up........ Okay, and why no friggin' pics!!!??????

Had a big group with us Barry, Rod, Steve, myself and about 5 guys from edmonton...And I said I went for a swim my pics are not so good anymore...lol Light was bad all day but tons of snow we broke trail going in again was quite the ride with a couple new riders on stock yamaha's... My back is sore but all in all was a good time

Shifty

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
Parking Lots every area, groomer is supposed to be here Thursday... tons of snow Renshaw is a little light for the first few km just take it easy

Shifty

looking forward to the next trip out to reinshaw and i do have some pics to put on

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Had a big group with us Barry, Rod, Steve, myself and about 5 guys from edmonton...And I said I went for a swim my pics are not so good anymore...lol Light was bad all day but tons of snow we broke trail going in again was quite the ride with a couple new riders on stock yamaha's... My back is sore but all in all was a good time

Shifty

you got a head start of being wet cause the trail ride from down had nothing to do being dry

i was sore after pulling that stock apex out of a creek crossing. just giving them a hard time :)

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
You guys should have stuck around Bell for a little bit longer. It ended up clearing out and there was lots of fresh snow for an easy ride up big Bell.

i broke my recoil start so i just had the fibre mesh for the clutch to start .

Top Bottom