McBride Mar. 14-16

devil

Reaction score
first off i'd like to say thanks to my grandpa, without him i wouldn't be snowmobiling at all. heres him at 80 years old this year, still riding in the mountains on his new phazer mtx. Me in the background
P3171279.jpg

Me on the second day getting ready to get on the move again.

P3161255.jpg

no trip is complete without a small hiccup, small coolant leak somewhere that meant stopping once on the first day and once on the third day to top up the resevoir. Which is quite convienently located directly under the intercooler now. Shovel handle and some gentle pulling on the resevoir got the handle lined up as a tube to top it up.

P3171268.jpg

runs good though, lots of power. this was easy, tons of power, went right to the top on the next run at it, still not trying too hard.
P3171271.jpg

P3151226.jpg

vid's

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Devil: A very nice tribute to your grandfather. We should all have people in our lives like him. My Dad is 77 and still rides as well. He had us out on sleds when we were quite young and is responsible for our love of the sport to this day. He likes to go to poker rallys and win the "oldest rider" trophies. Maybe we should arrange for the two old fellows to meet. Dad is riding McBride the weekend of April 19th if you wish to join the group.

devil

Reaction score
we went to bell, lucille, and renshaw (in that order) and were lucky, we had great trails and sunshine all three days.

Heyjude - I'll ask about the april 19th weekend, i know i'm always up for more riding.

Summitric - i like the turbo, at 11psi its running strong and has more power than i really know what to do with it, lol. I've had modified turbo cars in the past and really missed the sound and feel of a turbo. I've always been a boost junkie and its nice to get my fix again :p

Top Bottom