McBride Jan 11, 12, & 13th

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[h=2]Re: TCSC - McBride Mountain Ride - Jan 11-13, 2013[/h]
Just bringing this back up,

Happy New Years Everyone, As you know I'm putting on an EASY RIDING trip to McBride B.C. Jan 11th to 13th. I've booked four double rooms, at $85.00/night + tax. So far only four are interested in going, so that leaves two open rooms. I will be cancelling these two extra rooms Jan 9th as I don't want to get stuck with the cancellation fees. Also I'm hoping ASE will have my 1000 ready by the end of next week, as I'm down two sleds, (not a show stopper) my 800 kissed a rock weekend before Christmas, so waiting for parts on it. (hopefully parts will be on my door step Jan 3rd). If neither of my two sleds are ready I'll borrow one of my Dads. So still a go.

An idea of the Riding style:
- My two machines are trail sleds, both are 2009 Crossfire SnoPro's 141" track, So I'm not a high marker, If you are a high marker, you're more then welcome to take a room off my hands and do your own thing.
- My favourite hill is Bell, straight forward, easy riding, nothing technical. lots of meadows to play in. The other two hills are Lucille and Renshaw.

If you've always wanted to go this is a good trip to go on. I do have an extra set of probes, an extra shovel, and an extra beacon I could rent out for the trip. with connections to another set. or you could simply rent this equipment from any sled rental place / dealer ship. It is a minimum safety requirement that you ride with this equipment. If you've never taken an avy course, no worries, I do my best to keep out of those zones, and can quickly do a run down of the beacons and correct way to use them.

Be a great trip for youths and wives to come see what snowmobiling is about in the mountains.

So as mentioned earlier there are 4 double beds (2 rooms) up for grabs until Jan 9th, 2013, I will be cancelling what isn't being used at my 9 am coffee break.

If interested please contact:
Ryan Rexin <RXN>
780-993-3119 {cell, call or text}
PM me on Snow and Mud
or email at 58rocket88@gmail.com

Thank you​

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great idea to get someone new into sledding. Bell is an awesome place to ride and this is a great deal for anyone. I am really surprised you have not had any takers

Reactions: RXN

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be sending you a PM by tomorrow on whether I'll take a room or not (depends if I get a buddy going, and he is playing hard to reach grrr). Regardless of that I will still be coming out and would like to hook up to ride (I'll be riding Saturday and Sunday). I'll pass on my contact info when I PM.

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and i will be there at the same time, if you dont mindd a couple more taggingg along maybe we could meet up while were there. Hhes new to.mountain riding too so we will be hitting bell andd lucille ffor the first half of the week.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to RXN for putting this together I had a great weekend of sledding. Sorry you were having issues with your machine though.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad ya had a blast, Nice to meet everyone, it was a most enjoyable time, even with my sled issues. Who would have guessed something that stupid eh. lol

It was a blast breaking open the meadows. I like it back there. Thank you for coming out. :beer::cool:

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad ya had a blast, Nice to meet everyone, it was a most enjoyable time, even with my sled issues. Who would have guessed something that stupid eh. lol

It was a blast breaking open the meadows. I like it back there. Thank you for coming out. :beer::cool:

Haha it's always something that stupid that takes a sled down!

Thanks for letting me join up! Had a great time!

• Thanks
Top Bottom