McBride accomodations

St0rm77

Reaction score
Terracana Ranch! Wicked people, service and cabins to stay at. They have it all there.

i agree with you about the Terracana, been there several times..... buddy wants to try something different, so i had to ask! didn't know there was quite that much for lodging in McBride.... thought it was pretty much between Terracana and the Sandman....

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sonya that manages the old hotel has a decent 3 bedroom condo she rents out, lots of room just no hot tub but still an awesome place to stay if u dont want to be stuck in a hotel room, call the hotel to get a hold of her

St0rm77

Reaction score
keep me posted there Woodsie1984, we're headed up the week-end after you!

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At home B&B is a great place to stay. It's just like living at home. Leona is a fantastic lady and a great cook. I tore my klim pants on the hill and when I came back she sewed them up for me no questions asked. I tried to give her some money for the repair but she wouldn't accept. Definitely will be staying their again. They have a wicked gear drying room, great common area/kitchen and just an overall great place. Two thumbs up for sure.

Top Bottom