Martin Motersports

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have bought 3 sleds and a quad they have always taken great care of me!

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2011 outlander 800 at the west end location and got it $500 cheaper then what any other dealer wanted for 2010 models.

hihi962

Reaction score
haha.. well maybe they just don't like the way I look or something!? we buy a fair amount of chit, and have had no luck with them.. don't know what to tell ya? I have even called sales guys and left messages and have never gotten return calls.
if you guys are having good success, thats great! but I'm just say'n my experiences, I gave them lots of chances, and they are now off my list for a long time...

p.s. I have gotten 30% discount from riverside on my parts too..(when buying a machine there) in addition to a lower machine price.
¡Adiós! :p

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
haha.. Well maybe they just don't like the way i look or something!? We buy a fair amount of chit, and have had no luck with them.. Don't know what to tell ya? I have even called sales guys and left messages and have never gotten return calls.
If you guys are having good success, thats great! But i'm just say'n my experiences, i gave them lots of chances, and they are now off my list for a long time...

P.s. I have gotten 30% discount from riverside on my parts too..(when buying a machine there) in addition to a lower machine price.
¡adiós! :p

martin and riverside have both treated me well, and really try to find the parts i need...... But it's easier for me to look up the parts myself and call them in to order-up. They give anyone with an asa membership the 10% discount off parts. Not sure about labour??

Top Bottom