lost skidoo returned finally

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an update about the found skidoo rev from highway 1 near canmore. Owner came out yesterday to the house to pick it up. it definataly was his sled as he had the key and the vin. anyways somehow it fell off the truck deck and his bud who was using it never noticed. imagine that. all turned out anyways. was very happy to get it back in one piece. enough to drop off a bottle of Jamaican rum and $200 bucks to the wife. unfortunately I wasn't home as was on way to Manitoba for work. was looking forward to meeting and asking some questions. LOL.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sure weren't in a hurry to get it back.

Fell off a deck and didn't notice? Amazing it stayed upright.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an update about the found skidoo rev from highway 1 near canmore. Owner came out yesterday to the house to pick it up. it definataly was his sled as he had the key and the vin. anyways somehow it fell off the truck deck and his bud who was using it never noticed. imagine that. all turned out anyways. was very happy to get it back in one piece. enough to drop off a bottle of Jamaican rum and $200 bucks to the wife. unfortunately I wasn't home as was on way to Manitoba for work. was looking forward to meeting and asking some questions. LOL.

How high was his buddy I wonder???

Top Bottom