Looking to ride silent this weekend

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

The guys I was supposed to head out with this weekend are most likely not coming anymore (letting me know tonight).

Anyone care if a girl joins their group? :d It's only my 2nd season sledding, but I can hold my own. Anyways, I would love to ride at least one day this weekend. I'd leave saturday am as I have the Muay Thai fights fri night.

Let me know! Thanks! :)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I'd ride Saturday or Sunday! Don't really care. Just want to get out!

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to ride this weekend, depends on my ride out. Usually ride the forester area as my sled resides in Invermere.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been there before. I'm pretty open, I just love Silent Pass. Keep in touch and let me know if you are ending up heading out. I have the Muay Thai fights fri night so I'd head out Sat am early to ride if thats when I can find people to ride, or go sun.

Polaris_keg

Reaction score
Hey there..
I just had the same thing happen to me..
I would like to get into silent pass, I'm coming from Calgary. Where abouts are you?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there..
I just had the same thing happen to me..
I would like to get into silent pass, I'm coming from Calgary. Where abouts are you?

I'm up in Beddington, may have found 2 other guys interested too, one in Tuscany. But I'm wavering and thinking of maybe just taking the weekend off. Where abouts are you?

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of either Golden or Revy this weekend as well. Possibly Forster friday and Silent or Silver Mines (if it is accessible yet) on Saturday.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of either Golden or Revy this weekend as well. Possibly Forster friday and Silent or Silver Mines (if it is accessible yet) on Saturday.

Got room for 2 more? My buddy and I are looking to ride this weekend somewhere. I've never been to Forster and wouldn't mind checking it out.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got room for 2 more? My buddy and I are looking to ride this weekend somewhere. I've never been to Forster and wouldn't mind checking it out.

We will have the trailer full but there is always room for more in the group for sure. We will probably decide between the Golden/Radium area and Revelstoke by Thursday morning based on the weather at the time.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have the trailer full but there is always room for more in the group for sure. We will probably decide between the Golden/Radium area and Revelstoke by Thursday morning based on the weather at the time.

Ya that's cool, he's got a 2 place so we can carpool together. Keep me posted. I'll PM you my number. I don't have a computer at home,haha.

Slammer85

Reaction score
A buddy and I are looking to ride forester or silent on Saturday. I'm familar with silent but not forester so if you end u hitting forester and you don't mind a couple more let me know. Thanks

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I are looking to ride forester or silent on Saturday. I'm familar with silent but not forester so if you end u hitting forester and you don't mind a couple more let me know. Thanks

I dopn't know Forester either. I'm gonna wait on ducati and see what him and his group are saying. If they ride Invermere or Golden I'm gonna go out and meet them.

Slammer85

Reaction score
Cool well if you guys don't mind a couple more tagging along let me know where you end up going. Pm me or I can give u my number, my names Travis.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Forster before, pretty simple to get around, elevations are WAY UP there, if your jetting you'll be fat and cluthing needs to be lighter if you never been and usually ride Revy, not uncommon to be on clicker 6 on a doo there. Not very familer with Silent but was nice one time i went, more the merrier!!! ill be truckin with Rowdy if i go which im pretty sure i will be.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have no choice Mav. I will hog tie you and throw you in the trailer. :d

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
I'm up in Beddington, may have found 2 other guys interested too, one in Tuscany. But I'm wavering and thinking of maybe just taking the weekend off. Where if anyb are you?

hey i'm in bedington too we should go for a ride someday!! i' m not sure where yet but i'm looking for revy or golden this week end...and i still have room for 1 sled on my deck... so if anybody up for a ride...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thats funny your in my hood. Yeah for sure we should shred it up sometime. I'm still waiting to hear from some peeps and we're deciding today or tomorrow where we're sledding this weekend. I'll let ya know

Top Bottom